Xbones First Journal - 6 Pot Monster System With 800W Diamond Advanced LED July 2012

Re: Xbones First Journal -- 6 Pot Monster system with 800w Diamond Advanced LED July

Haha ya im hoping they will be female... last grow 2 of the 4 were females. The 800w LED i used for my 4x4 was def overdone lol. Your 2x2 a 400w would be like my 4x4... for that setup i would say a single 200w or two 100w LEDs would be just fine... Just depends if you want to go big and bad like i did haha.

So far I have used the Lighthouse Blackstar LED's and the Advanced LED diamond series. The diamond LED's kicks blackstars ass but they are way more expensive then blackstars when you get into the higher watts. I have blackstars 240w LED's in veg and flower... the true pull of there 240w leds is 137w if i remember right.. compared to the Advanced LED's that for example with the 100w led with its true power is 100w... Even with the big 800w led the true power is 758 so there is not much loss.

The price is what it will come down to... How much do you want to spend lol. a 240w (137w true power) blackstar runs around $250 to $300 and a Advanced LED diamond series 100w (100w true power) is $295.... Prices are close but with the blackstar you dont get all the extra 3 year warranties or all the special lens and whatnot... Just go to advancedledlights.com if you would like to read about them... so far i love them and i dont see myself changing to a diff company even with the cost of LEDs.

Re: Xbones First Journal -- 6 Pot Monster system with 800w Diamond Advanced LED July

Haha ya im hoping they will be female... last grow 2 of the 4 were females. The 800w LED i used for my 4x4 was def overdone lol. Your 2x2 a 400w would be like my 4x4... for that setup i would say a single 200w or two 100w LEDs would be just fine... Just depends if you want to go big and bad like i did haha.

So far I have used the Lighthouse Blackstar LED's and the Advanced LED diamond series. The diamond LED's kicks blackstars ass but they are way more expensive then blackstars when you get into the higher watts. I have blackstars 240w LED's in veg and flower... the true pull of there 240w leds is 137w if i remember right.. compared to the Advanced LED's that for example with the 100w led with its true power is 100w... Even with the big 800w led the true power is 758 so there is not much loss.

The price is what it will come down to... How much do you want to spend lol. a 240w (137w true power) blackstar runs around $250 to $300 and a Advanced LED diamond series 100w (100w true power) is $295.... Prices are close but with the blackstar you dont get all the extra 3 year warranties or all the special lens and whatnot... Just go to advancedledlights.com if you would like to read about them... so far i love them and i dont see myself changing to a diff company even with the cost of LEDs.

Thanks xbones on the info on the leds. I don't want to spend no more than $600. I'll check out he website tomorrow.

Thanks xbones on the info on the leds. I don't want to spend no more than $600. I'll check out he website tomorrow.

Awesome! Cant wait to see what you come up with. Just got done checking out your grow journal from last year. Looked very nice! It was called a SOG system you used? I have read about them but steered toward DWC and flood and drain. Wish i could just make systems from ground up but so far I gotta learn how they work first lol.

Awesome! Cant wait to see what you come up with. Just got done checking out your grow journal from last year. Looked very nice! It was called a SOG system you used? I have read about them but steered toward DWC and flood and drain. Wish i could just make systems from ground up but so far I gotta learn how they work first lol.

Actually that system that I used was a perpetual system. It supposed to harvest every 3 weeks.

Looks like you could put a nice scrog in there you got the lights the space and large buckets. you would have to worry about plants growing to tall. On the other note things look good I m stubbed.

Re: Xbones First Journal - 6 Pot Monster System With 800W Diamond Advanced LED July 2

Hello everyone im so sorry its been so long. Sadly I had to pack everything down and move to an illegal state because of a family emergency. So I will no longer be growing untill i move back to a legal state... Till then i hope the best for everyone and thank you who subb I will be back as soon as i can!

Re: Xbones First Journal - 6 Pot Monster System With 800W Diamond Advanced LED July 2

Hello everyone im so sorry its been so long. Sadly I had to pack everything down and move to an illegal state because of a family emergency. So I will no longer be growing untill i move back to a legal state... Till then i hope the best for everyone and thank you who subb I will be back as soon as i can!

safe travels

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Lol man that response was way bigger then i thought it was when i was typing... Sorry about that sky haha.

Anyways I also forgot about something in my update I posted lastnight... As to the strains im growing, the Sativa I listed did not make it into the big system and the Tahoe OG Indica F2 got into one pot and hoping it turns out to be female... The other 5 plants are seeds from a batch I got from my Co-op not long ago that was really tasty, called Bluetooth. From the reading I have done this Bluetooth strain is a hybrid of the sweet tooth family but im unsure of the ratios. I plan on sending off samples to be tested after harvest to see what strength of meds im growing so far..

Right now I have been doing so much research to what strains I want to try next time. Im wanting to grow a very very high CBD strain to produce into oil and lotion for my wife that has alot of medical issues. Right now we buy our oil that is tested having 30% CBD in it from a strain called Venom. I have never seen such high lvls of CBD since we have been in cali but I seen the tests results myself and it did test at 30% CBD and 1% THC! Im hoping to get a seed or clone of this strain called Venom but its outta season and hard to get a clone or seed. I have been doing research on strains and have never heard of this strain called venom but we will see if my oil guy can get his hands on something for me.

This is why my wifes lupus, seizures, pulmonary fibrosis, and other medical problems has all gone into remission with high levels of CBD. Before we moved to cali my wife went from taking 13 medications a day to 1 pill a day. She has yet to have a seizure after being on this oil! Also it does not hurt to be on this oil to head off any cancer cells in your body from all the processed and chemicals the companys put into our water, food and everything else.

that strain was most likely created by the person who grew it or a clone from a private breeder but its not something ull be able to find seeds for. theres lots of strains with a 1:1 ratio its possible that the cannabinoids were isermized into cbd< with basic chemistry you can either seperate out the thc and use it for other concentrates or convert the cannabinoids into thc. but there is also a strain called otto#1 from centennial seeds and its not super stable but neither is every other cbd strain but they give you very specific penotype occurances. which consists of mainly 3. the one that occurs the most is high cbd extremely low thc up to 27:1 although im sure thats the max 11% cbd and .4% thc which technically coould pass for hemp. the second type was with high cbd and decent thc with 2:1 ratio of cbd:thc and the last type which occurs in around 28% of the plants was the higher thc really low cbd at around .18% cbd. so its definately an f2 cross of two very different strains. to be specific its a cross of napali watermelon hashplant mostly sativa landrace crossed with a strain called fsl1-3 which was designed by full spectrum labs in Hawaii and is likely the cbd donor

Back
Top Bottom