Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Xbones

Hello everyone! Told you I would be back and dang it im back with Platinum LED's! lol

Sadly a few years ago when I started my first grow I had to shut down shortly after I started and return to Oklahoma to help family with my mom that ended up having Dementia. I hope to get her out here to California as soon as possible so she can start juicing a high CBD plant like me and my roommate will be doing asap for health!

So I am finally back to California after a few years and doing great after getting off pain meds the doctors had me on back in Oklahoma then cut me off saying back fusion or nothing cold turkey.. So facing back surgery again I returned back to California to have back surgery so I thought but after taking cured cannabis in capsules probably 6 to 10 grams a day for a month or so till I got into a new doctor, her took new MRI's and told me he would not touch me for surgery and I would never have to return unless I have any problems come up. Now I have some nerve pain but its not anything I cant deal with.. That brings me to my new project!!!

This project goal is to have Vegging plants growing under 4 P450 Platinum LED's all year round in one 8x8 tent so we can take the leaves of a Harlequin/Sour Tsunami that has been tested in veg at 1.69% THC and 2.11% CBD in just the leaves and juice them daily for medical benefits like pain relief,seizures,lupus, and pulmonary fibrosis.

040122.JPG

042125.JPG

These are the 4 Platinum P450 LED's that will light the way for the vegging plants!
036147.JPG

Just got some clones taken a few days ago to fill up the vegging tent, just waiting for the roots to come in!

The secondary goal to this project is to flower another clone of this same strain that tested in veg form at 4.48% THC and 1.47% CBD in just the leaves under 2 P1200 Platinum LED's in another 8x8 tent so we can make concentrates for cooking,lotions,oils,etc etc for all the healing medical benefits it gives.

046102.JPG
037144.JPG
04975.JPG
05187.JPG
047102.JPG
05285.JPG
039135.JPG
038138.JPG

Here are pictures of the Mothers of the clones under 2 Platinum P1200 LED's just waiting for the roots to come in from the clones so we can switch them to flower!

I took all these photos with the led's on full power with a special filter to make them look natural.

Special thanks to Mark at PlatinumLED's! Hes an awesome guy! Here is the link to his LED lights I use. Home :: Platinum Grow Lights

Stay tuned for future updates!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Lol I forgot to tell everyone that this all will be run out of 2 dedicated flood and drain systems but ill have updates on that after its set up in the vegging tent.. after the mothers get done flowering I will be setting up the second system since the mothers is stuck inside the system they grew up in..

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Xbones!!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

We can't tell you enough how proud and honored we are to have you in our family of customers. Hearing your amazing story first hand of witnessing the truly life saving properties of this plant really energized us to keep doing what we're doing and do it even better! It hits you what we're really accomplishing.. which is helping enable others to help and heal themselves by making such incredible technology that much more accessible and affordable. Directly because of our interaction, we've been working hard on coming up with special programs specifically for MMJ growers, caregivers and dispensaries.. anything we can do to get our lights in these hands to help save and heal.

We can't wait to see this progress! Much love, brother!

:peace:

Check out Xbones' story here:
Treatment of Pulmonary Fibrosis
Juicing The Plant For Her CBD's

Wow!, what a nice clean setup...er...operation! 2 ea 4x8's is a dream for most, but should provide another great venue to show the capability of PlatinumLED grow lights.

Glad to see you back Xbones...sorry it's under the circumstances though man.

:peace:

Thanks so much everyone for following! Cant wait for it to start its going to be crazy! One thing I forgot to tell is I'm running 1 PlatinumLED P1200 and the second big LED next to it is an older (DS800) LED model from AdvancedLEDlights.com. They both have the same watts but the Platinum P1200 LED is the new updated one with stronger LED's it seems from 2 years ago when AdvancedLEDlights was not made cheap. I would like to do a split flower between the 2 in the future and see if the Platinum will grow bigger buds or not.. The rest of the LED's in the pictures are PlatinumLED's

Hey everyone! Hope the weekend has been great for all! Not much going on around here still waiting on the clones to root... Tomorrow im going to take some more clones and buy some new cloning gel.. For some reason I have a Gut feeling the rooting gel I used has sat inside a hot garage for two years and gone bad and I might never grow roots lol. But if the roots do come in at least ill have x2 the clones to pick from to get the strongest.

I thought I would take some better pictures for everyone with my 6MP Camera and share them with ya! These pictures are taken under PlatinumLED's Home :: Platinum Grow Lights

Lol forgot you cant directly upload them here! Here ya go hope you like them!
0051660.JPG
0021956.JPG
012808.JPG
0031878.JPG
0041759.JPG
0091130.JPG
0081264.JPG
013741.JPG
015604.JPG

Mmmmmmmmm... such yummy goodness!! Those P1200s.. wow. Those photos as taken through the LED filter lens are just amazing..

Wow..

Nice setup. I dig the photos too. Is that an LED camera lens filter? or is it filtered in software?

THAT is the kind of density you want of GOOD LED light to get the best results too. ;)

Mmmmmmmmm... such yummy goodness!! Those P1200s.. wow. Those photos as taken through the LED filter lens are just amazing..

Wow..

I know its Nuts! Just so everyone knows I have 1 PlatinumLED P1200 and my 2 year old(only has maybe 1500 hour run time on it so its brand new lol) Advanced Diamond LED from Advancedledlights.com... With my filter you can clearly see PlatinumLED P1200 is way more red on the plants then the other older AdvancedLED thats more blue on the plants.. Funny they run at the same watts and run all 3watt leds but the more updated PlatinumLED shines way more brighter in the reds even tho it seems they have the same number of red leds by glancing.. Have not counted them to be technical haha.. 2 years of tech advance seems to be a good thing hehe! Also these pictures are of them running at full power and there is still a blue and red difference between them.

Nice setup. I dig the photos too. Is that an LED camera lens filter? or is it filtered in software?

THAT is the kind of density you want of GOOD LED light to get the best results too. ;)

Thanks! Its taking a few years to get here but hope to finally get to juicing soon. Well I found these LED clip-on glasses online from a company called Method Seven and they also make a camera lens filter im going to get after seeing these photos im taking that just blow your mind you just see everything normal as you see in the pictures.. If I took the lens away from the camera all you would have got is the red like always.. Here is the site for them if anyone would like to join the awesome picture movement haha. LED Grow Glasses | METHOD SEVEN Optics

Yea when I used the AdvancedLED a few years ago to flower I got 2 huge monsters with this light till the plants was getting to heavy and breaking till the point I had to start hanging them from the roof of the 4x4 tent to give them support because I still had like 3 weeks of flowering to go.. About a few weeks till harvest they grew so huge they broke my tent and almost made my Big AdvancedLED as you see in the pictures come crashing down on the plants but the tent held enough to catch it thank god! That forced me into a early harvest and ended up getting a full pound from 2 plants so I can only wonder what this new Stronger PlatinumLED will do with the old one right next to it lol

photo_3_38.JPG

Heres the old harvest.. it was sad it did not get to finish up but it smoked good and used it for cooking and taking it orally for a while..

Back
Top Bottom