Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

No matter the strain you want a current up to date test of the CBD and CBG as well as thc in the strain. I've recently seen sour tsunami with 16% thc and 6% cbd. But a different genetic of sour tsunami coming out at 12% cbd and .87% thc.

Ac/DC
charlotte's web
harlequin
harley-tsu
sour tsunami
and many more are coming to the market.

I got recently from cbd crew
cbd critical mass
Cbd gsc

They'll be coming this year.

I&I

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Jay, what do you think would be the best option for a cancer patient? I need to look back and see how you make the pills.. My poor mother is fighting cancer and when she gets out of the hospital, I want to find something she can consume that will help her get through all of this crap and help fight the evil cancer.. I love your videos, its one of the reasons I started to grow was to be able to help my mother, and my epilepsy....

I am trying to figure out a way to get her to try it as she has been against MJ for years and was subject to the sense less brainwashing provided by our government..

Hey there I def think a oil would be the best since its concentrated but you have to be very careful to test and make sure you have a high CBD instead of a high THC oil so she does not get super high and be passing out.

You have to be careful tho like my mom that is 87 grew up and thought cannabis was bad but with me she learned it is good. When she tried some high CBD oil (had no testing so who knows) she was throwing up and not able to keep her feet under her for hours. Everyone is different tho my mom has always been a light weight so we ended up using a tincture and she did not get a head change from it and could handle it (hell ibuprofen would give her a weird feeling too lol) so you have to take it super slow and make sure you talk to her and let her know what might come with taking cannabis just in case she does have a high from it she wont be freaking out since shes ageist it you don't want a bad experience so she would have a reason not to continue it.

Also juicing is a great way to get it into you and does not cause a high from it but its not concentrated to quickly to kill cancer that we know of so far.

Thanks for the holiday wishes man! I hope you had a great one yourself.

I am not posting much as I have been busy lately, but I am checking out your journal regularly.

Harvest is done and plants are hanging waiting to be made into RSO. Ill be taking pictures and posting them as we trim them up for RSO. I also have a harvest video ill be posting as soon as things calm down.

For now here is a Pre-Flowering update day 40ish. A vegging-juicing tent update will follow tomorrow. Thanks so much everyone for your support!

Thanks for the holiday wishes man! I hope you had a great one yourself.

I am not posting much as I have been busy lately, but I am checking out your journal regularly.

Same here! I have been sooooo busy I have not been able to catch up with everyones grows but like once a week. Hope all is good with you busy busy around here lol

Jay, seems Oil is the way to go... My collective happens to have some from Kings Harvest, I am hoping my mom gets out for a few days today so I can talk to her about it... This seems like the way to go... Thank You...

Glad to hear your able to get it locally. Hope the talk with your mom goes well!

Jay, seems Oil is the way to go... My collective happens to have some from Kings Harvest, I am hoping my mom gets out for a few days today so I can talk to her about it... This seems like the way to go... Thank You...

Properly applying the oil is key. If u click the red link in my signature u will see a very well put together thread by our very own 420motoco about making and taking the cannabis oil (aka rso)

I&I

Well harvest is in and the 4:1 Ratio Harle-Tsu I did not weigh wet but the 2 FAT plants made 22 grams of RSO as you see in the picture.
rso.jpg

The 1:1 Ratio all 3 Harle-Tsu's Dried come in at 7 Ounces pictures to come of ground up buds ready for RSO making.

The AC/DC came is at 3 Onuces dried. We decided to make as RSO out of this also to see what strain works perfect for Angie. So far she started it and doing great and I also took some and it helped with my nerve pain but did not make me pass out or get a head change since it is the 4:1 Ratio high CBD we made into RSO as Wet Fresh Frozen and will have a video up about it soon on my channel.

Results of the next batches will give me my final weight to compare to next harvest.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom