Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Xbox I'll bet it was the rh too. I don't think it's because you let her go too long.

You can pick up a temp/humidity gauge at walmart for $6.50 that works just fine, I highly suggest you snag one for future grows. Bandit's testing out a real cheap dehumidifier in his thread that I'm keeping an eye on. I had terrible rh all last summer and lost half of my crop to rot.

Xbox I'll bet it was the rh too. I don't think it's because you let her go too long.

You can pick up a temp/humidity gauge at walmart for $6.50 that works just fine, I highly suggest you snag one for future grows. Bandit's testing out a real cheap dehumidifier in his thread that I'm keeping an eye on. I had terrible rh all last summer and lost half of my crop to rot.

i bought a 50 dollar mini dehumidifier off of walmart.com and i now use it in my veg tent it works nice for the 4x4 tent...but not good enought to flower in .. just good enough for veg... the dehumidifier i got is like a 30 pint or sumthing its a beast but mad she works wonders and doesnt do too bad on electricity.. havent really noticed any change since i got it..

Quick question on humidity my grow veg and grow room's humidity is controlled by one 70pint per day dehumidfier the veg room sits at 55% at all times and the flower room has a humidity of 40% lights on and 52% lights off should would anyone think I need to tinker with it at all ?

Quick question on humidity my grow veg and grow room's humidity is controlled by one 70pint per day dehumidfier the veg room sits at 55% at all times and the flower room has a humidity of 40% lights on and 52% lights off should would anyone think I need to tinker with it at all ?

sound good to me!! i like to run my dehumidifier at 40% in flower room lights on or off.. and vegg doesnt matter as long as it doesnt go over 70%

Buddy of mine came over, yes, the cola got bud rot, BUT its not as bad as it looks haha, gonna cut off the rot and save as much as i can.

Potency, very superior grade :) Im very pleased with the result.

As a conclusion, i would like to thank everybody who dropped by, posted all the wonderful comments, tips and tricks, and general support.

Who knows, i may start another journal in the future. At the moment i have a Blue Dream mother plant which is getting a little to big haha, so im going to just make clones for the time being and experiment around with that a little bit. :)

Thanks Everybody!

:Namaste:

:Rasta: Doubled plus 4 inches :Rasta:

I've read of plants tripling in size after the switch. Another reason I was asking what you know about the strain.

I would do a little more research before you make the switch though.

Here is a little info I found on the strain
Lineage: DJ Blueberry X Unknown Haze
Family: 50%-50%
Origin: Santa Cruz Medical Clone
Region: Nor Cal
Genotype: Thin Leafs
Indoor Maturation: 60 to 72 days
Outdoor Maturation: Late October
Sex Possibilities: Clone only females
Stature: Single Kola stretcher
Yield: 2 pounds per 1000 watts
Odor Level: Average
Odor Description: Fruity Berries
Taste Level: 9
Taste Description: sweet spicy fruity, blue berries and grapes

Breeders Description
Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) was bred by patients for medical effects using the body high of and indica and the cerebral effects from the sativa. It's highly effective for pain without the sedative effects of a pure indica. Patients needing effective pain relief during the day will find the effects are long lasting and will find it has a pleasant taste.

Yield
You can go straight from clone on this strain and easily pull 600 grams from a 1000 watt. Expect plants with no veg to reach a height of 3 feet in 3 gallon buckets (soil). Vegging plants for 2 weeks will pull around 900 grams per light if the plants are properly trained and a bigger 5 gallon pot is used. You can expect higher yield in hydro, and outdoors you can pull 7 pounds from one well cared for plant. She grows vigorously and is easy to grow. Perfect commercial yield and connoisseur taste. Buds look ready at 60 days. Allowing them to go 70 days will improve the quality though. Buds turn light blue late in flowering if the tempature dips.

Structure
Plants show extremely thin leaves and tend to look almost 100% sativa. A 300% stretch the first weeks of bloom tends to favor one large Kola. LST training is recommended. Buds tend to foxtail later in flower.

Where did you find this info??? That seems to be an enormous amount of smoke to come off of one plant...And to say up to 7 pounds on an outdoor plant would be a goldmine...Is there anyone who has any proof or pictures of these type of results?? If this is truly the case, I'm tossing out all of my hard work on these other strains and going all out on some Blue Dream like today!!! I'm in Nevada and i can only have 3 mature plants at a time but it would be perfect to do 3 outdoor plants and start them now so they will be ready in October....Please forward or let me know if you have any other info on this or pictures, I would love to get these results, or even half that would make my day, month, I mean year!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::party::party::party::bravo::bravo::bravo:

If you give a marijuana plant enough rootspace, and most any plant will grow big. NorCal they use 100 to 250gal planters and get between 7 to 14 lbs off all their plants. We're talking 10-23 foot monsters, and as wide as the planter - indica or sativa, doesn't matter (ruderalis matters) if you give them a big enough pot for the roots, thats what counts.

If you give a marijuana plant enough rootspace, and most any plant will grow big. NorCal they use 100 to 250gal planters and get between 7 to 14 lbs off all their plants. We're talking 10-23 foot monsters, and as wide as the planter - indica or sativa, doesn't matter (ruderalis matters) if you give them a big enough pot for the roots, thats what counts.

Well I guess your right in that aspect...I would love to have a 10 footer but it would never make it to harvest with all of the people in this town, they would just follow their noses to my plant a rip me off!!!! People just cant stay away from other peoples shit...They need to get a job and work for something, Las Vegas is full of shady people and thief's so that will not work for me....I could possibly get away with about a 5 or 6 footer and just let it grow horizontal as much as it wants though.....I guess I will go that route, just want a killer strain to do it with.....:peacetwo:

Well I guess your right in that aspect...I would love to have a 10 footer but it would never make it to harvest with all of the people in this town, they would just follow their noses to my plant a rip me off!!!! People just cant stay away from other peoples shit...They need to get a job and work for something, Las Vegas is full of shady people and thief's so that will not work for me....I could possibly get away with about a 5 or 6 footer and just let it grow horizontal as much as it wants though.....I guess I will go that route, just want a killer strain to do it with.....:peacetwo:

A ten footer is possible also if you lst and train it to run along the ground. I have had several 12-15 footers and one monster 18 footer, but only about 6 foot high, and my father reports of Green Mountain, which him and some friends planted in the seventies, with over 100 15+ footers, some even 20!!!

Ohh, and plant other fragrant plants like jasmine, etc. to cover smell, or live close to a few resteraunts like i do, noone can smell pot over bar-b-q pits and fast food!!!!

Damn bro, those are monsters youve grown for sure! May i ask do the plants have a lot of bug problems when getting that big outdoors? like gnats and flies suck in the sticky icky buds?

THANKS!! Yes there are bug problems, but mostly I've had deer problems getting them to that size. Some bugs, but mostly just deer, and bird poop, or nests...lol I have a pic of a bird nest in one somewhere, will try and find it, scan it, and post in my journal...

DO IT haha, I bet the birds loved that nest :rofl:

I used to just sit out there gettin ripped watching those lil fellars playing in my tree..and it looked like a tree I tell ya..I loved it, saw two crows come in one time on em and while one crow was distracting the robin, another swooped in an snatched an egg before I knew it, sneaky things them crows. But anyhow, them crows tried it again and I was prepared, busted em with my son's Red Rider, no kill, or course, can't eat them nasty things, just a lil warning shot in the tail feathers.. Me and that old robin set there and got ripped til her eggs hatched, them lil fellars seemed to go to screaming for some food after I blazed one up, LOL ;):rofl::morenutes: Whoa, sorry bout the long post my friend, I'm pretty riiiiiiippeeedd!!:tokin::slide:

That is some pretty awesome plants I'm sure...The largest I ever got was a little over 7 ft wide and around 5 ft tall...I had it right til the end of September when it only needed a few weeks til pulling, but I got into a fight with a friend and he said he was turning me in so I had to pull that outdoor crop a few weeks(around 4-5 weeks early) and it really made a huge impact...It was still good smoke, just not to its full potential, now I just shut up and it has been years, along with going indoors...People suck...What strain would you say is great for outdoor growth to get tall like that, or what strain was it that you were growing???:adore:

That is some pretty awesome plants I'm sure...The largest I ever got was a little over 7 ft wide and around 5 ft tall...I had it right til the end of September when it only needed a few weeks til pulling, but I got into a fight with a friend and he said he was turning me in so I had to pull that outdoor crop a few weeks(around 4-5 weeks early) and it really made a huge impact...It was still good smoke, just not to its full potential, now I just shut up and it has been years, along with going indoors...People suck...What strain would you say is great for outdoor growth to get tall like that, or what strain was it that you were growing???:adore:

Whoa, that sucks dude, I have been down that road..I've had to pull that early too, and it really hits you where it hurts. Just more proof that you can't tell NOBODY, especially "friends". The strain I was growing then was of a skunk genetics, bred into standards that fit the south. Strain is still very much around and I still have maybe 2-300 seeds.. But skunks and other sativas will grow massive as long as you give em root space. All those monsters were put in holes that were 4'x4'x4', filled with manure, miracle grow potting soil, perlite, and a few other additives...

Back
Top Bottom