Xbox's Monster Blue Dream - Grow #2 - 2011

Hello everybody, im back for a second grow journal. I decided to flower my mother Blue Dream plant. She did her duty in making many clones and now she needs to produce some fine herb.

This plants origin is from my last grow. I took a single Blue Dream cutting from my last grow and that lil thing survived through hard times and a cheap cloning method haha. From rough beginnings she turned out to be a hardy giant!

Heres the specs:

• Strain - Blue Dream
  • Sativa/Indica Hybrid (50/50)
  • Vegged 4 months from clone (CFL's + Sun)
  • Flowering Mode
  • Indoors
  • Soil - Black Gold Organic Soil
  • Nutrients - Botanicare Power Plant / Power Flower
  • Supplements - Epsom Salt, CO2
  • Lighting - 3 x 49 watt MH Bulbs (3000k) (~9000 Lumens Total)
  • Size: Started flowering at 32 inches tall. She's taking up a good 2.5 x 2.5 square feet of space.

Well thats pretty much the basics of what im using. Last time around i yielded ~2.5 oz from a plant about half her size. Lookin for an estimated 5~6 oz this time, lets see how close i get! :slide:

From Humble Begginnings
IMG_11984.jpg

As soon as them roots starting growing like crazy... about 1 month in
IMG_13805.jpg
IMG_13834.jpg

2 months...
IMG_14125.jpg
IMG_14498.jpg

3 months...
IMG_15085.jpg

IMG_16192.JPG

As of last week, just as the sun was going down... 4 months
IMG_17284.JPG

Now all caught up, this is Week 1 of Flowering
IMG_18093.JPG
IMG_18113.JPG

one fatty stock right there, thanks LST!
IMG_18144.JPG

Wow, you weren't joking when you said our girls looked alike! Except it's more like the movie "Twins", yours is Arnold and mine are Dany Devitos :)

Great growing!

Hey xbox, amazing looking girl. I want one like that, maybe next time, I'll avoid some of my rookie mistakes.

Your lights fascinate and bewilder me, I've never seen anything like that before, and haven't been able to find much while googlin'. Do they require a ballest of some kind, or plug straight to 120v. What are the fixtures, some sort of track light. How much heat do they produce. They seem to have good penetration.

Hey xbox, amazing looking girl. I want one like that, maybe next time, I'll avoid some of my rookie mistakes.

Your lights fascinate and bewilder me, I've never seen anything like that before, and haven't been able to find much while googlin'. Do they require a ballest of some kind, or plug straight to 120v. What are the fixtures, some sort of track light. How much heat do they produce. They seem to have good penetration.

Yeah, they aint your normal light fixtures you use for growing. Their the ones used for outdoor lighting, but i checked out the bulbs and they have the right color temp and lumens to get the job done. I plug em straight into the 120v but inside the black housing there is a transformer which converts the power. The link below is the bulbs i use on my, 3 of em. Heat wise, not much heat, im running about 120w total with the three of em and i dont need a fan. But if their close they dry up my top fan leaves pretty bad.

Also, Thanks for stoppin by Muggles!

Britespot Metal Halide MBS ES16 39W

Wow I want to surf your mother:high-five:

McCrackin thanks for stoppin by man! Enjoy the show!

Another quick question, I may have missed it when I went through your 2010 grow, when you put them in the sun, do you always face them the same direction or turn to a different side to give all sides exposure on different days.

Back
Top Bottom