Xenon's First Grow! - Autos - Blue Dream - AK & LSD25

Took a bit of doing, but I'm all caught up, Rae. :thumb: Lol
You guys like that dirt stuff, but I lean towards coco. Takes a lot of the mystery out of the whole watering thing and feeding schedule, but that's just me.
Love you girls, Rae! I picked up on you in Beast's auto-topping post. Love
that LSD - 25!! I'm close to starting 8 of them, myself. I'm thrilled you went to LEDs! I bought one in Nov. 2014. A 300wt. 'can't name' light for my first ever attempt at indoor growing. It was a rollercoaster ride, to say the least. I now have 12. lol I couldn't grow indoors with HPS. Just too hard to fight the heat for me. You found that out too. :high-five:
I see most of the guys here like to keep their lights fairly high. I kinda don't. I keep the lights as low as they can be and still cover the base. The buds explode. Here is a Critical Sensi Star I have in a tiny 20"X32" cabinet with my first LED (300wt.). The light did get hit a little hard on this one, but it hasn't suffered anything more than a couple bleached spots on two or three top fans. The light has been maybe 6" - 8" away from the highest cola for all its life :

20160405_124349.jpg
20160408_195435.jpg
20160408_195500.jpg
20160403_152606.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing you grow through to a fantastic end, bud!! It's a long, strange ride you're on!!:hippy:

Good luck, my friend, Andy.:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well what happened to this thread?? Huh. Had some autos topped to add to the group.

Back
Top Bottom