Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Great Journal X and let there be many more to come, i have learned a lot from your work here so i thank you hugely for the time you have put in!

Thanks GodSpeed, that's really nice and means a lot to me. It's been fun getting to know you, and I'm really glad you got the MOTM under your belt - you deserve it!

:thanks:

Great journal X. Your nugs are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your skills with us.

:goodjob:

Of the several SnowWhites I've grown (most unjournaled) not one ever produced bud as nice as what you are putting out - consistently. I have mad respect for your skills and willingness to help guide the many you've influenced here, so your compliments mean a lot to me.

Thanks 'fied! :high-five:

Wow Mr Smith looked great. And Xlr you know I'm in on the next. I was never anything for long journals. Congratulations on the grow and may the next be even better. Keep em Green

All I can say is, WOW!!!!! I am in progress of doing my first setup, you just like inspired me Xlr8 haha. This was like the perfect grow, and I've viewed more than I can count these past few days. I'm sure those buds smoke as good as they look. Irie to you man, this was a pleasant read. :bong:

All I can say is, WOW!!!!! I am in progress of doing my first setup, you just like inspired me Xlr8 haha. This was like the perfect grow, and I've viewed more than I can count these past few days. I'm sure those buds smoke as good as they look. Irie to you man, this was a pleasant read. :bong:

Thanks SWK! :thanks:

I'm down to my last few buds from this grow as a matter of fact! Just had some Lavender last night...

You'll have to check out my most recent thread when you have time:

Xlr8's Hydroponic Adventrues and Photos from The Garden - 2012 NEW! (Current)

Thanks again for the kind words. :)

Sup Xlr8. Its been awhile bro. Glad to see your still on the boards bro.

Hey buddy! Likewise, my friend. Good to see you - I got confused for a minute, then realized that this is my last journal. Drop by my current one when you get time. I should have some new flower pics in a day or so... I'm making a gravity drain ebb hydro mom thingy I'll post pics of soon, too. I was originally inspired by the one you did. It's just a small little set-up, but it might work for veggers. :)

You growing anything interesting?

Great to see you still here too. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom