Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

HAHA my brother! For shits and giggles I just went through and read your first journal....wow the distance you have come! I want you to know how much I appreciate your dedication to spreading knowledge. Growers are a special breed - the world would be a much better place if we had more of us- and I have been learning the hard way for a long time..... folks like you and several others on this site do much more than fight the good fight - you help teach how to fight the good fight. Legalization on the West Coast has been a game changer, but for those of us that have taken the risk for years to see the culmination in a communual sharing of know how by folks like you is a long awaited dream come true. Take pride in what you do because you should - most cannot or will not see and obtain what you do, even though most won't think twice about smoking what you do. Fucking awsome - and thanks for all the help on my grow as well. If you are ever in my neck of the woods stop by and I'll smoke you right....

Awesome growth as a grower in four short years! DEDICATION to your hobby, craft, vocation, life ALWAYS PAYS OFF!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I just wanted to make sure and thank you guys for these really nice compliments. I'm having a difficult time imagining anything could make me feel better than these sort of sentiments. :)

:thanks:

Congratulations on the well deserved awards Xlr8!
Like 420fied said, nobody derserves it more!
Rock on bro :high-five:
:peace:

You guys are making me feel so awesome. Thanks JuicySoil - you rock! :theband:

I wish you all knew just how much the positivity has meant to me - I'm even feeling better physically, and I think it's a lot to do with so much positive energy from all of you. I feel blessed and lucky to have you all in my lives!

Fish Cake, I'm long overdue to comment in your journal. I've been lurking and I spent time catching up with it yesterday, but I ran out of time to comment (family stuff!). Boy, sounds like you had quite the scare! I'm not sure I'd have survived such a situation - with that many leo's so close. The stress must have been through the roof!! :yikes:

Must have been a huge relief in the end, though... Sure glad they were after someone else! Hope you are well buddy -

X
scary stuff brother and thanks for reading my post. of course you did thats one small reason you the man of the year:) and maybe this decade

scary stuff brother and thanks for reading my post. of course you did thats one small reason you the man of the year:) and maybe this decade

Love ya Fish, you always make me smile or crack me up - lets not get carried away here though, lol!! :rofl:

Hell I'm late , very busy last few days .. :(

CONGRATULATIONS, x !!! Everything has been allready said by all the guys above, you definitaly deserve it , bro !!
Your grows inspired many of us, but above everything, your willingness to answer everyone's question , it's something you can't find that easy nowadays ....

Thank you personally for that !!!!!

Be good brother !!!

Hell I'm late , very busy last few days .. :(

CONGRATULATIONS, x !!! Everything has been allready said by all the guys above, you definitaly deserve it , bro !!
Your grows inspired many of us, but above everything, your willingness to answer everyone's question , it's something you can't find that easy nowadays ....

Thank you personally for that !!!!!

Be good brother !!!

Thanks Billy!! I am lucky to have learned much from this site, and happy to pass some of that along when I can. Appreciate the kind words my friend! :)

Sorry for the lack of updates - not much going on. The plants are doing great, and are bulking up nicely right now. Man, are they sticky! This Pineapple Express is sure a nice plant. Each branch is just loaded with bud, and I'm sure it will continue to add bulk. Hopefully, it is as good as it looks. Jillybean and Vortex look like they want to take on a little color, but it's subtle. They all smell amazing! :yummy:

wish i could smell em
when are they gonna invent smellovision

Day 46 since flip? Quick pic update, right before lights on (well, and one or two as lights were coming on)!!

Jilly Bean
feb_4_11.jpg

Jilly Bean
feb_4_21.jpg

Vortex - I diffused the flash to try to capture the true color a little bit better. There's some nice purplish pink happening to her...
feb_4_41.jpg

Vortex
feb_4_31.jpg

Vortex (Humboldt in the background - like Mt. Fuji compared to Vortex!)
feb_4_5.jpg

Humboldt
feb_4_6.jpg

Humboldt
feb_4_7.jpg

Pineapple Express (lights started to come on, so not the best pic...)
feb_4_8.jpg

Congrats X,You are always willing to help people at all times.:goodjob:

Thanks Evo, I really appreciate that my friend! :thanks:

Wow those are beautiful x!

So nice to have pictures of your beautiful girls in my head tonight...it makes it easier to visualize the final product I am striving for with everyone's ideas and help. I am at day 33 since flip, so I hope I have a couple girls that will be as photogenic as your girls in a couple weeks. Thanks and reps for all that you do.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

they all look so sticky and scrumpcious:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom