Yankeetoker At It Again: C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

That made me laugh slowpuffer! I grow partly for a couple legal patients and they won't let me stop growing the PC. It's the only reason I'm still putting under with the stuff as I scramble to find something else that's as strong to replace it with. It's weird, bushy, uncooperative, too sticky, too smelly, goes moldy at the drop of a hat, and is generally a pain in the ass.

Put the 4 main colas in jars this morning after drying since Monday....56 g + 38 g from lower branches....

Total dry weight of 94 g or 3.35 oz, sweet!

94 grams / 77 days = 1.22 grams per day from 1 plant

Congratulations. That's twice my biggest harvest which went 183g/210 days = 0.66 grams per day.

That's some nice growing!

Re: Yankeetoker At It Again - C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

94 grams / 77 days = 1.22 grams per day from 1 plant

Congratulations. That's twice my biggest harvest which went 183g/210 days = 0.66 grams per day.

That's some nice growing!
Thanks, Rado...and I did it in a 2x4 tent with 2 Mars II 300s! That plant just grew really well from start to finish. I hope to be as successful in future grows.

Just started a Durban Poison and germed a Blue Mystic for the second time (last one couldn't shed its seed and I damaged it trying to help it . )...

Seem to be slow going this grow with lower temps...we'll see if I can get them going.

Your grow is really taking off and the space is going to be amazing! I look forward to watching what they do.

Thanks for stopping by...

YT

Sent from my LG-V410 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Yankeetoker I seen the pics you posted of your Auto GG in the other thread. I am wondering after what node did you top the GG at? I have never grown Auto's before so I am doing some research on here first. Some people say don't top others say do. I think I am defiantly going to top mine.

Hey Yankeetoker I seen the pics you posted of your Auto GG in the other thread. I am wondering after what node did you top the GG at? I have never grown Auto's before so I am doing some research on here first. Some people say don't top others say do. I think I am defiantly going to top mine.
I think I topped it around Day 11 or so...as soon as I saw a good location on the stem, I went for it!

I got about 3 oz of STICKY bud off that plant.

Thanks to all who followed along during this grow. All plants have been harvested so this journal should be moved to completed.

I learned a lot during this grow and am looking forward to whatever comes next....

Join me in my new journal....

Yankeetoker's Ladies of 2017
Yankeetoker's Ladies of 2017

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom