Yarddog's L.A. Confidential-Smart Pot w/Roots Organic soil-HPS-closet grow

Hi all :welcome:

I'm going to start this one off with a few words that have nothing to do with this grow. I want to applaud all of the growers here on 420 :bravo: for there diligence and hard work. I've seen some amazing plants lately, grown in all different ways. There are great things going on out there! :yummy:

And for those of you still learning, and gaining the confidence to dive into a grow...jump in! There is a ton of support here at 420 :peace:

I picked up some inspiration for the start of my new journal. This is only the second time I've medicated with Master Kush. I think I know what I'm growing next!

On to the L.A.

This is my busy time at work so unfortunately I haven't been able to log this grow as much as I would have liked.

L.A. Confidential clone from Oaksterdam.

Clone started in 2 gallon Smart Pot with Fox Farm Happy Frog.

Vegged under 2-23 watt cfls for a month. Kept small intentionally, topped 4 times. Fed General Hydroponics Flora Nova grow, and GH florablend...lightly. PH 6.6
LA_010.jpg

LA_008.jpg

Transplanted to a 7 gallon Smart Pot filled with Roots Organic soil.
LA_012.jpg

Vegged 10 more days under 250w metal halide. Fed half GH grow and half bloom during transfer.
LA_013.jpg

Grow tent with an 18" x 36" footprint, 60" tall. Hydrofarm Daystar A/C hood with 250 watt bulb, powered by a Lumitek digital ballast. I run a separate intake and exhaust for my hood with a 6" inline fan. Tent has 80 cfm of filtered intake in the bottom, a passive 1"x4" vent on top, and a 70 cfm computer fan exhaust...70 cfm is advertised lol, feels like 40.
LA_028.jpg

Early flowering
LA_015.jpg

LA_016.jpg

LA_018.jpg

LA_014.jpg

Today is a little over 30 days of flower. L.A. Confidential is suppose to be early flowering, as little as 56 days. I thinks 60+ is a better target.

Flowers are dense and sticky. Odor is there but not strong.

Feeding Flora Nova grow, FloraBlend, Floralicious plus, and KoolBloom. PH 6.8

LA_027.jpg

LA_042.jpg

LA_041.jpg

LA_040.jpg

LA_039.jpg

LA_036.jpg

LA_035.jpg

LA_033.jpg

LA_032.jpg

LA_029.jpg

LA_026.jpg

LA_025.jpg

Had her out of the tent for a watering/close inspection yesterday. I've been giving full nute schedule every other watering. Noticed a little bit of spotting on some fan leaves during inspection. Look to be a calcium deficiency so I added 5 ml of GH Organic line cal mag.

Got some pics under regular light.

LA_047.jpg

LA_046.jpg

LA_049.jpg

LA_045.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom