Yay or Nay?

Bonethugs420

when you roll a joint/blunt, do you use a mouth piece??? I have never used one I wanted to try, but I put too much chronic in my roller to even fit one in there. Maybe if I get an XL roller but not the standard one I have.

Never that.

just in case if someone doesn't know a mouth-piece is like rolled up paper that you use to stiffin the end of a joint/blunt. not like the ones on a black and mild

Ya i always use one when I roll. I suck at trying to hold onto a tiny roach.

I use them occasionally. On a really big blunt or if I'm sucking stuff through for some reason, I might take the time to throw one in there, but not very often. It is kind of nice though, not having to burn my fingers trying to get those last few hits :laughtwo:

My fingers are trained to handle the heat. Plus if it starts to burn your finger, then put it out. If you aint high by the time it gets to that then you mite as well roll another one. That last lil bit aint gonna do much anyway. I've noticed that I can take a lil more heat then most people. Like it'll be burnin the shit outa someone, then I 'll take it and hit it like 5 more times.

It depends on the size of the joint, normal joint no, but if it gets big ... then yea, blunts always ... I find them to hit like rockets, an you dont have to worry about getting bud in your mouth ..

never have. i've smoked um, no big deal i can see. burn yourself a few times and you get calluses. they also have these things called roach clips or hemostats. i've got a huge hemostat that you can pass to someone 5 or 6 feet away, its my favorite. i also like the papers with the little wires except the paper is a bit harsh, but very convenient.

I use a crutch, filter, tip, mouthpiece, whatever you may call it. I use one every time I roll up with transparent papers. I use them with any papers, but most definately with transparents.

I'm a long time smoker, the fingers don't work as well, so I always use a roller these days. Grind up the bud evenly, put it in the roller. Use your finger to push it to the side enough to fit the crutch into the holder. Then I put my finger on the crutch and work the bud back to the filter. Make sure the end of the crutch is facing you, or it will back out of the roller when you start to roll up. I also make sure that no bud has made its way to the sides of the filter. That really defeats the purpose when you suck up some pot into your throat.

I use them for a couple of reasons.
1. I can see a joint easily when I roll with transparents. Ever sit one down and have it disappear? You know it's there, but damned if you can find it.

2. No waste, no roach clip. You smoke it right down to the filter, and never have a nasty roach to deal with.

3. No nasty smokers thumb.

Just a few brands that I have used are Lefties, Hemp, and Rips. Rips have a perforated edge that you can adjust to the size of the joint you are rolling. The Hemps are to small in my opinion, I stopped using the Rips because I roll the same size joint each time, so Lefties are my choice. They are strong enough to curl well, and are just the right size for a rolling machine.

BTW , try the transparents. But I recommend only using them with a roller. Creases, twisting up the tips, etc. all leave a really nasty taste. Use a roller, pack it well, use the crutch, and voile', you're in business.

Peace and happiness

I have...

but it doesnt matter if does have one or not..*shrug*

I usually roll up the strip you rip off the end of a blunt wrap pachage and put it in the end of the blunt after its rolled. Its more for style than anything else, cuz my friends are somewhat retarded and end up emptying the roach into a bowl anyway. I do it when i'm bored and feel like spending alot of time on my blunts/joints.

My fingers are trained to handle the heat. Plus if it starts to burn your finger, then put it out. If you aint high by the time it gets to that then you mite as well roll another one. That last lil bit aint gonna do much anyway. I've noticed that I can take a lil more heat then most people. Like it'll be burnin the shit outa someone, then I 'll take it and hit it like 5 more times.

Indeed, I can hit a roach untill it disappears. Well almost. With blunts I recently learned how to use the paper itself to create a mouthpiece which keeps the weed from coming out and it keeps the end from collapsing. Basically its a twist folded into itself to make a nice little hole. The only downside is you still need roach clips, but if done well on a well rolled blunt; it works great and yeah.

Crutches are nice in my opinion, but I have trouble with them since they always come out. And I don't usually feel like finding something to use.

I use roaches as tips...I have been smoking my joints with the same roach for the last 30 or so. It is pretty nasty but way cool. It looks like there is no weed just resin. The other up is that the tip is sturdy because everytime I roll up a joint with this roach I let the paper build up to make it sturdy.

In Amsterdam you are allowed to help yourself to them off the bar/ counter!
Business cards come in handy at my house for roaches, but I buy ready made cardboard one's from the hemp stall at the local market.

I use them all the time when I smoke a joint!

alomst always use a mouth piece for a joint or blunt..helps for easy shotgun blowing better hits and allows you to back the blunt tighter so it burns better

Back
Top Bottom