Ye Olde Organic Perpetual Garden by Cona

Re: Ye olde organic perpetual garden...by Cona

Cona my friend... you are doing an amazing job. With good variety too... +rep

Edit... "you muct spread some rep around blah blah blah"...
Captain, I got your back on this.

+reps

I don't think people rep like they used to. It's all "likes" now-a-days.

I dont know what reps are. I see when people like your post it gets liked but is someone keeping score of who is liked more and are they giving away a free corvette to the person who wins?/////....heheheha....

Ccona

I dont know what reps are. I see when people like your post it gets liked but is someone keeping score of who is liked more and are they giving away a free corvette to the person who wins?/////....heheheha....

Ccona
Likes and reps aren't the same thing. Not sure how many members even know about reps. The green squares below your name are a result of your reps (reputation) among fellow members. If a member thinks you've done something that merits recognition then they can give you reps (click on the scale icon in the left hand corner). When you have enough rep points, you get another green square.

Most people don't know that and just hit the "like" button, which is nice but does nothing for your rep. Unlike "likes", reps are not public, you don't know who repped someone else, it's just between you and the "repper". You receive a private message and that's it. So many members will put the +reps in the section to let other know that you've done something that merits some kudos.

:bongrip:The apples of the valley hold the seeds of happiness
The ground is rich from tender care, which they do not forget, no, no
Dance in the dark night, sing to the morning light

The apples turn to brown and black, the tyrant's face is red:morenutes:

Oh, war is the common cry, pick up your swords and fly:cheer:
The sky is filled with good and bad, mortals never know

Oh well, the night is long, the beads of time pass slow:yummy:
Tired eyes on the sunrise, waiting for the eastern glow

Picture update comming. Blackjack and Powerplant and Ice are comming down this week. Stay tuned....same bat time...... same bat place : P :cheer:

Cona,
Looks like you're giving Propa Gator a run for the money in poetry.

Looking forward to the updated pics.

Sheeiit man...those are Led Zepps lyrics...Im no poet .....

Add Chocolope to the perpetual garden...1 month vegged already :thumb:

Ok ..heres a few pics. The Blackjack got whacked already (sweet plant). These are Ice, Powerplant and AK48. There is a raspberry in there also. I will give smoke reports as they get done someday soon. :bongrip:

IMG_05548.JPG
IMG_05608.JPG
IMG_055910.JPG
IMG_05707.JPG

I have a few more....commin up
:peacetwo:

ICE

IMG_05554.JPG

Just flowering Powerplant. This is what happens when I feed a tea with flowering stimulator before the plants metabolism is ready for it. Its gonna be fine. I had to much catalyst and bcuzz. Every plant is a lesson....and we get better at growing after each and every harvested plant.

One Love :love:

IMG_05686.JPG

Hey cona thanks for the info you gave i think i may go the route your goin seems like quality will be better. I just read through your journal and all i can say is WOW!!!!:welldone:

Right on...dont hesitate to spend the money on makeing the supersoil. Just google subcools supersoil and you will find video clips on utube on how he makes. I spend like 120 bucks and make three batches useing a recipe that is only makeing 1/3 of what he makes at once. 1/3 batch is just more then a 55 gallon drob full of supersoil. If you dont know how to use supersoil look for subcools vid on transplanting into supersoil pots. Then its just teas and organic foods like foxfarms organic or budswell quano liquid formula.

Cona

Another Powerplant Bud. If ya could only be here to smell the sweetness of this one. Sooo fruity. Like berry poptarts or something.

IMG_05969.JPG

OOHhhh....days...mabey tommorow...depends on how dry the dirt gets tonight. I like em needing water before I harvest.

Thanks for the comment herbfarmer. Ive got 3 comming down directly. Just took a blackjack and ak48 last week. This week its 1 Ice and 2 Powerplant then nothing for a few weeks...hopefully. Trimming and hanging then in the baggs then into jars then burping the many jars....it gets monotomous...but I dont mind really..:)

Now that I take a look with the glass they are not milky yet. Still clear so maybe another week.

No...I have a dehumidifier that keeps it at about 45% all the time..

Back
Top Bottom