420 Magazine Background

Yea yea another Cali grower, snore

Sierra Cowboy

Greetings, as a first time grower I am looking forward to learning and once knowledgeable sharing it with others. This is a Father / Son project that the Boy Scouts probably don't have a specific badge for but an opportunity to spend time together none the less, he's 21 so no bad vibes please. We recently purchased 6 clones from a very reputable source, with advice from friends and family we tossed them in 25 gallon containers with some nice potting soil, a little root enhancer and some growth promoter. The plants are doing well, they had a small hiccup with too much sun exposure but we are over that hurdle. I am growing to help a Medical condition that western medicine has no reasonable solution to, so here I am. I am an avid reader of forums and other sources of knowledge, especially new areas where I have no knowledge. We are in the Central Sierra Foothills and there have been cannabis gardens around this area for years so I know we have the climate, just a bit of water and a dash of knowledge and we should be successful, Wish us luck !

Last edited:

Carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019, May 2021 - Nug of the Month: May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2021
Welcome to 420,Sierra ....
Indoor or outdoor growing ?

Sierra Cowboy

Wow you all make a guy feel welcome, thank you. I am growing a Mirage, two Purple Punches a Gorilla Glue #4 a Pineapple Upside down cake and Blue Dream, all from Dark Heart Nursery In an outside grow. I have already found hours worth of reading material on this site alone so here we go

Pennywise

Carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019, May 2021 - Nug of the Month: May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2021

Alafornia

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2019
Welcome, Cowboy. I'm growing medicine for a teenager and 20-something and I've received no judgement from the fine folks here. I haven't gotten a badge either, but that's OK - I wasn't the scouting type. Aside from boring, it was a little creepy. Not judging the scouts among us, though. You're going to have a great time here.

Sierra Cowboy

Again thanks for the welcome ! I have been looking into starting a journal, in seems it would be to my best interest to do so given the attention it will get from the forum. I am going to contact my supplier to find out what was in the potting soil that I purchased and then give it a shot. I am very fortunate to have a world renown expert on cannabis in my circle but you can never have too many friends helping you reach your goal. Look out for my Journal coming soon !!

Sierra Cowboy

Well I got my ingredient from the supplier and man - o - man if a weed can't grow in this stuff it is because of something I have done wrong. The potting soil I used has: Fir Humus, Pumice, Coconut Coir, Peat Moss, Perilite, Worm Castings, Chicken Manure, Gypsum, Dolomite Lime, Calcium Nitrate, Kelp, Blood Meal, Fish meal, Greensand and Cal Rock Phosphate. See what I mean, this stuff has it all, it is a custom blend made just for this company. Did I mention the owner is a world renown expert in all things cannabis Unfortunately because I am a new member I can't post on the journals sub-forum so I guess I am on my own, bummer. Anyway

Carcass

A mere 45 to go...I'll help you with one..So what part of Cali are you from?
Norcal, Socal,or central?...I'm guessing Norcal...

Top Bottom