Yea yea another Cali grower, snore

Sierra Cowboy

Greetings, as a first time grower I am looking forward to learning and once knowledgeable sharing it with others. This is a Father / Son project that the Boy Scouts probably don't have a specific badge for but an opportunity to spend time together none the less, he's 21 so no bad vibes please. We recently purchased 6 clones from a very reputable source, with advice from friends and family we tossed them in 25 gallon containers with some nice potting soil, a little root enhancer and some growth promoter. The plants are doing well, they had a small hiccup with too much sun exposure but we are over that hurdle. I am growing to help a Medical condition that western medicine has no reasonable solution to, so here I am. I am an avid reader of forums and other sources of knowledge, especially new areas where I have no knowledge. We are in the Central Sierra Foothills and there have been cannabis gardens around this area for years so I know we have the climate, just a bit of water and a dash of knowledge and we should be successful, Wish us luck !

Welcome to 420,Sierra ....
Indoor or outdoor growing ?

Wow you all make a guy feel welcome, thank you. I am growing a Mirage, two Purple Punches a Gorilla Glue #4 a Pineapple Upside down cake and Blue Dream, all from Dark Heart Nursery In an outside grow. I have already found hours worth of reading material on this site alone so here we go

Welcome, Cowboy. I'm growing medicine for a teenager and 20-something and I've received no judgement from the fine folks here. I haven't gotten a badge either, but that's OK - I wasn't the scouting type. Aside from boring, it was a little creepy. Not judging the scouts among us, though. You're going to have a great time here.

Again thanks for the welcome ! I have been looking into starting a journal, in seems it would be to my best interest to do so given the attention it will get from the forum. I am going to contact my supplier to find out what was in the potting soil that I purchased and then give it a shot. I am very fortunate to have a world renown expert on cannabis in my circle but you can never have too many friends helping you reach your goal. Look out for my Journal coming soon !!

Well I got my ingredient from the supplier and man - o - man if a weed can't grow in this stuff it is because of something I have done wrong. The potting soil I used has: Fir Humus, Pumice, Coconut Coir, Peat Moss, Perilite, Worm Castings, Chicken Manure, Gypsum, Dolomite Lime, Calcium Nitrate, Kelp, Blood Meal, Fish meal, Greensand and Cal Rock Phosphate. See what I mean, this stuff has it all, it is a custom blend made just for this company. Did I mention the owner is a world renown expert in all things cannabis Unfortunately because I am a new member I can't post on the journals sub-forum so I guess I am on my own, bummer. Anyway

A mere 45 to go...I'll help you with one..So what part of Cali are you from?
Norcal, Socal,or central?...I'm guessing Norcal...

Back
Top Bottom