Yellow and/or lime green leaves

lundungurl

Hello, I hope someone can help me to diagnose my problem. Some of the lower fan leaves on 3 of my plants have some yellowing and/or lime green leaves. The leaf veins are still green though. I have removed a few leaves already but kept some on to take pics with in hopes of getting some help. This is my first grow. I have 5 plants, all bag seed and un-sexed at this point. They were started outside and brought indoors about 2 1/2-3 weeks ago. They are about 4 weeks old. I would like to start flowering soon. They are about 12"-13" tall.

I have well water with a PH of around 7. I've been using PH down to get the PH between 6-6.5. I do not know the TA or PPM of the well water. The soil is organic with worm castings and I used Osmocote + and some Azomite for micronutes worked into the soil. I sometimes feed with fish and sea bird guano for some extra Nitrogen. I would like to flower soon but only if they are healthy. Thanks for any and all advise. Oh, I am using 8 27 watt CFL's in the 6500 spectrum. Here are some photos to help. Sorry if some of the images are blurry, and it's hard to capture the "lime green" color.

100_7656.JPG

100_7655.JPG

100_7654.JPG

100_7653.JPG

100_7652.JPG

100_7651.JPG

Yellowing of bottom leaves is a very natural and normal thing.

If you had tons doing it then there is somethign wrong. One or two leaves is normal. Dont try to fix what is not broken.

Yellowing of bottom leaves is a very natural and normal thing.

If you had tons doing it then there is somethign wrong. One or two leaves is normal. Dont try to fix what is not broken.

Thanks Jimmy for chiming in... I actually think it was Magnesium deficient. I put just 1/2 tsp of epsom salt and watered them a bit. This morning when I got home from work they look much better. I wasn't too worried, I just wanted to catch it early as it looked unusual with the bright lime green leaves and I knew something was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom