Yellow baby leaves?

Gnomex26

I am sooo very sorry if this was posted already, but I have looked and for now I couldn't find.... but my star babies are developing yellow interior leaves, they havent got there set 2 normal leaves, just water and 1st set, I have a pic. What am I missing? Great light, still baby soil, warmth good (or maybe too much) is what I am thinking. I just raised the light, but was told light 4 inches, now its 8. I am just using pure water for now so NO nutrients yet. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• 20190304_003217.jpg
    20190304_003217.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 86
Hiya bud, see a lot of people getting problems with those jiffy plugs. Not really sure why tbh but yours are too wet by the look of it. Need to keep em moist but not wet so the roots grow properly. Also the leaves are wet. Wet leaves under lights equals crispy plants. The water magnifies the light and cooks em.

I am putting them in super soil when I get it from amazon tomorrow. I hope it will even out, they are my star babies, nice long slim leaves. Thank you

Hiya bud, see a lot of people getting problems with those jiffy plugs. Not really sure why tbh but yours are too wet by the look of it. Need to keep em moist but not wet so the roots grow properly. Also the leaves are wet. Wet leaves under lights equals crispy plants. The water magnifies the light and cooks em.
Wet because my light dries them soooo quickly, they are crumbled after light cycle. I try and mist often.

Back
Top Bottom