yellow bottom leaves?

gorillagrow

To start with I have 6 plants, at 4 -5 weeks of age, gender unknow as yet. Bag seed, soil grow, ph 7.0-6.8 cfl lights, just gave nutes first time today 25% of recommended amount the leaves were all ready like this before. only 2 plants have the yellow bottom leaves as shown in 1st 2 pictures the 3rd pic is of a plant that looks droopy and has looked this way from the start. I water all at the same time, and use a moisture meter to check them, before watering. I'm not in a panic over this but was wondering if I should remove the yellowing leaves or let them be? the droopy plant, is a question, is it just a different strain? because it does continue to grow, but all ways has looked like in the pic? I would appreciate and comments or suggestions!!!
IMG_18862.JPG

IMG_18862.JPG

IMG_18882.JPG

Re: yellow bottom leafs ?

Nitrogen Def.

Should have started feeding a little earlier IMO. No biggie. At that size I would up the food strength a tad to say 35-40% of recommended for a week or 2 then up by another 25-30%. Watch your leaf tips for signs of browning. If they get crispy back of 10%.

Just leave the leaves be.. they will eventually fall off on their own, when they do get them out of the grow area.

Thios leaves will not recover but its ok no worries, Just watch and make sure the yellow doesnt spread.

Also You pH is on the high side. Stay between 6.3 and 6.8. Actually try and float in that whole range.

Your new growth looks a little pail, thats probably due to not feeding. If new growth remains pail then add some cal-mag supplement into the mix. I like cal-mag plus at 5ml per gallon.

Re: yellow bottom leafs ?

Thanks for the information! Should I feed with each watering, or only once a week? I think, I have been being very conservative in what I do because, when I decided to start growing I read in the common mistakes first timers make, was they tended to over do things, and may have gone the other way with my thinking...LOL to try and avoid being among the masses!

To start with I have 6 plants, at 4 -5 weeks of age, gender unknow as yet. Bag seed, soil grow, ph 7.0-6.8 cfl lights,

Back
Top Bottom