Yellow & brown leaf

Right on, I will try this! Im confused about soil/soilless.. Same thing??? Guy at store said "soilless" nutes are good for growing in Organic Potting Soil.

Anyways, better go buy something to lower my ph! Thanks for the input.. If this helps Ill have to send ya a nug! :laughtwo:
Check my journal it’s in my signature got some tips on my grow similar to yours may pick up some helpful tips

Right on, I will try this! Im confused about soil/soilless.. Same thing??? Guy at store said "soilless" nutes are good for growing in Organic Potting Soil.

Anyways, better go buy something to lower my ph! Thanks for the input.. If this helps Ill have to send ya a nug! :laughtwo:
And ya we both in Ontario we can swap nugs lol and soil is wayyyyy different I can explain in a bit if you want

no, makes me wonder what state youre in, my local hydro shop guy said the same thing.
soil is not soilless, soilless is not soil
different phs
soilless is hydro, it needs to be 5.5-6.5
soil is soil it needs to be 6.0-7.0

soil nutes can be used, but im pretty sure the directions say its sposed to be used with a certain medium.
i bought bio canna and im using it on soilless, but i have had to supplement with a bunch of other stuff.

what is your medium? is it soil or soilless?

Confusing topic errrg.. Quite sure I'm in soil. It was a bag called "Organic Potting Soil", so don't see how it could be anything but? I would have to go back to store to see bag again unfortunately... But I also added 20% perlite to this myself.

ok so that defintely soil, ph should be 6.0-7.0

Back
Top Bottom