Yellow & brown spots appearing on leaves

heyhighhello

Hey guys,

My plant is about 4 weeks since sprouting, currently in veg state. It's been doing well the first few weeks but I'm starting to see a lot of yellow/brown spots appearing on the older leaves from the bottom. I can't figure out what's wrong, is it lack of nutrients? And I only water it when the soil from below the surface has dried out a bit so I make sure not to overwater it.

Can someone help me figure out what's wrong before it dies? :(

here's a photo

12980420_10154222555937994_990766061_n.jpg

It gets around 5 hours of indirect sunlight and then around 6 hours of direct sunlight, and then I keep it in my room with the lights turned on.

Should I start feeding with nutrients?

I make sure not to hit the leaves whenever I feed it

From what I looked up about mites, I don't think mine seems to be having a mite problem. The oldest leaves at the bottom seem to be curling in and look like they're drying out. Could it be under watered?

From what I looked up about mites, I don't think mine seems to be having a mite problem. The oldest leaves at the bottom seem to be curling in and look like they're drying out. Could it be under watered?

Could be under-watered, but it doesn't look like it to me (at all).
When MJ is under-watered, you don't have to wonder. You will know. It is WAY more common for them to be over-watered which can mimic an under-watered condition.

Your pot has drain holes, right? It isn't very full of soil.

Back
Top Bottom