Yellow, dry, curling leaves: What's the problem?

oscarpeterson

Hi everybody. I've been taking care of with 2 plants (This one is 2.5 liter pot). I've been giving them 250watt cob light but this one was under 100watt till yesterday. I harvested the other one yesterday so this one is my main plant now. She is on her 74th day. I'm using AN products. This yellowing leafs started 1.5-2 weeks ago I assumed i gave her too much nutriens and water (which I did 1500ml water with 4 (A) + ml (B) on her 52 to 60th day) She had lots of stress probably it's gonna end in 105-110 so it gives me approximately 1 month to recover and get the best results. I'm gonna need your professional thoughts. Should I gave water without nutrients in the next 2 watering or something else? Thanks.

NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO
Last 3 feeding was:

Day 64: 1000 ml water
2,40 (A+B)
1,40 ml (Voodo Juice / Carboload / Sensi Cal Mag / Big Bud)

Day 68: 1000 ml water
2,40 (A+B)
1,40 ml (Voodo Juice / Carboload / Sensi Cal Mag / Big Bud)

Day 73: 1000 ml water
3,20 (A+B)
2 ml (Voodo Juice / Carboload / Sensi Cal Mag / Big Bud)

2nd 74 1.jpg
2nd 74 2.jpg
2nd 74 3.jpg

@VetSmoke85 @Bill284 @NuttyProfessor

After looking at some help guides it does look a lot like over fertilisation. I'm not familiar with the nutrients you are using. Are you feeding at the recommended levels from the manufacturer? Autos can be more sensitive to nutrients so it's best to feed them on the light side and slowly increase until you find the sweet spot. Maybe try just plain pH'd water for a few cycles and see how she responds. Make sure you allow the soil to dry between waterings too.

After looking at some help guides it does look a lot like over fertilisation. I'm not familiar with the nutrients you are using. Are you feeding at the recommended levels from the manufacturer? Autos can be more sensitive to nutrients so it's best to feed them on the light side and slowly increase until you find the sweet spot. Maybe try just plain pH'd water for a few cycles and see how she responds. Make sure you allow the soil to dry between waterings too.
Yes I was thinking the same thing that plain water. Northern Lights Auto the genetic I harvested yesterday you might remember and that genetic is totally hungry for nutrients in my experince. I guess i gave her little bit much get far from the sweet spot. I believe plain water might fix it.

Yes I was thinking the same thing that plain water. Northern Lights Auto the genetic I harvested yesterday you might remember and that genetic is totally hungry for nutrients in my experince. I guess i gave her little bit much get far from the sweet spot. I believe plain water might fix it.
Hello Oscar I hope you are well today.
Sorry I missed your first notification.
I think she is overwatered causing root and nutrition uptake issues.
I'd let that pot dry right out.
Water/dry/feed/dry/water/dry/feed/ dry use that cycle when growing in soil.
Ph not as big a deal as dry cycle.
How are your room temps and rh just to make sure?
Do you have hydroguard or another root health product?
Bill

Hi Bill no problem at all so my room temperature is between 25-28 C only root health product i use is voodo juice. I always dry the pot im watering her in every 4 to 5 days but also I've been giving her 1.5 liter water with lots of nutrients which is pot 2.5 liters so roots might be like bro wth :D It's like flushing it in every watering. So there's nothing to do besides lowering the nutrients and water after 1 plain watering. What do you think is it gonna be okay in that way?

Hi Bill no problem at all so my room temperature is between 25-28 C only root health product i use is voodo juice. I always dry the pot im watering her in every 4 to 5 days but also I've been giving her 1.5 liter water with lots of nutrients which is pot 2.5 liters so roots might be like bro wth :D It's like flushing it in every watering. So there's nothing to do besides lowering the nutrients and water after 1 plain watering. What do you think is it gonna be okay in that way?
Yes try that. :thumb: Sounds good.
Let me know if it gets worse.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom