Hardly any buds
1 month into flowering
Jack herber, green kush
Any idea
Ph 6.5-7.0
1 1000 wat hps and
1000w led

0757D9E6-12F1-4F8C-9031-F357F0620EDD.jpeg

Most likely your ph is fine but you are not feeding enough at three or four weeks you need to feed more than you did at first. I suggest flushing with water until a lot flows from the bottom then feed flowering nutrients. You should have water pans under your plants with risers like this.

Most likely your ph is fine but you are not feeding enough at three or four weeks you need to feed more than you did at first. I suggest flushing with water until a lot flows from the bottom then feed flowering nutrients. You should have water pans under your plants with risers like this.

So how much water to will it take to flush out in a 5gl and 10 gl pots

Water till it runs out the bottom if it comes out red water till clear do not let it stand remove the water and make sure the pots get air under them good airflow is key to healthy roots in soil. As soon as the water starts to come out the container the salts start to wash away and you will see a change in a few hours some color and gloss should return to the leaves on the new growth.

Hi shaggy, looking at your leaves I see what Beantown is saying. Looks like a phosphorus lack. That could be from a ph issue but if you keep it 6.2 to 6.8 that should be ok. So that leads us to feeding flowering food. Check out the problem solver link in my signature below and read about phosphorus and see if the leaves look like yours.

The leaves are just dropping
Hardly any buds
1 month into flowering
Jack herber, green kush
Any idea
Ph 6.5-7.0
1 1000 wat hps and
1000w led

0757D9E6-12F1-4F8C-9031-F357F0620EDD.jpeg
What temp do you run in there? How far away is that 1000w hps?

Well the Op did say his PH was OK...

Perhaps we could be looking at some form of nutrient burn with the outer margins of the leaf's yellowing, Mmm hardly classic NB but some strains do react differently from text box methods.

The above chart should get your imaginantion fluids going unfortunately it doe's not conclude whether this a PH issue or lack off nutrients etc :green_heart: Ha Ha

Back
Top Bottom