Yellow edges on Super Lemon Haze auto

solareclipse

hello...i go this situation here..it is a super lemon haze auto.
it is on 24th day since germination,i water her with ph'd water 6.5.
i use a small amount of 20-20-20 nutes and once i use a cal/mag of advaned nutrients.
i believe ph is ok and the roots are not locked.
so i believe it is a deficiency.which deficiency?

thank u
I think she has a slight nutrient burn.....but I'll tag @Pennywise in here too.

I figure she is being grown outside. So light stress can happen with the sun too. How much is she in the shade during the day? and have you changed her location to have more sun?

I think she has a slight nutrient burn.....but I'll tag @Pennywise in here too.

I figure she is being grown outside. So light stress can happen with the sun too. How much is she in the shade during the day? and have you changed her location to have more sun?

hi.thanks for reply.yes it is an outdoor grow.the last days is 35 celcium.it is 11 hours under sun.i am not moving them.i use some cal /mag to fix a calcium deficiency after a good flush with ph'd water.i did it correct on the other 2 laidies.this one i didnt flush coz didnt have any deficiency till now.
so i did the same to this one.i flush her yesterday and i will try to feed her today with a very small amount of cal/mag and boron.

I’m guessing that 20-20-20 is cooking them if you’re feeding often.
no!! i only feed them once with 20-20-20.and i feed them with a very ery small amount.
to be honest this grow i didnt use nutes.only this one time and one more time after flushing i use some cal/mag to fix a calcium deficiency.
i burn some laidies in past with overfert and i dont think it is overfert this time.
thanks a lot

What are they planted in? It does look like a little tip burn from a hot feed. Is the 20-20-20 a liquid or powdered fertilizer? If it's powder, I would reconstitute it as a liquid for easier, precise, dosing. Here is a nice Calculator for figuring out how much powder to water you need. When I did powder I made mine so it was 1 Tbs per gallon and made each tsp be worth 30ppm Nitrogen. Then feed it 90-120 ppm of nitrogen (3-4 Tbs) per gallon each and every feeding (when using a soilless mix with no nutrients in it).

What are they planted in? It does look like a little tip burn from a hot feed. Is the 20-20-20 a liquid or powdered fertilizer? If it's powder, I would reconstitute it as a liquid for easier, precise, dosing. Here is a nice Calculator for figuring out how much powder to water you need. When I did powder I made mine so it was 1 Tbs per gallon and made each tsp be worth 30ppm Nitrogen. Then feed it 90-120 ppm of nitrogen (3-4 Tbs) per gallon each and every feeding (when using a soilless mix with no nutrients in it).

hi!!! thanks for reply..i dont want to question ur knowledge but i dont think is a nutes burn because i only use once the 20-20-20 and this one time it was very very small amount.i used to use this nutes before and i am pretty sure it was a poor dose for my plants.thank u for the calculator.
the soil mix is a normal soil from stores mixed with about 30-40% perlite.
untill now i use nutes equal to zero.almost no nutes.
i make my research and i end up to boron or calcium deficiency.
but people here always learn some more .always know some more.
thank u very much

The 13-2-13 fertilizer I just finished a grow with was 120ppm nitrogen at only 1/4 tsp, and your fertilizer is even stronger than that. So yes, even a tiny tiny bit of that powder is capable of burning. It's not bad, it's just barely the tips. I'll normally feed up to the point I see a tiny amount of tip burn then back it off from there.

Back
Top Bottom