Yellow fan leaves and claw-like new leaves

Gor4n

420 Member
Hello,

So, I got my 2 girls indoor for about 6 weeks right now in veg. and they are starting to turn yellow from the bottom and specially the fan leaves. The second problem are the new leaves from the top. They are growing a bit strange and are shaped as claws turned down! I'm using HESI TNT complex for feeding (3-2-3). I feeded them alnost 2 weeks ago and i used less fert than it was recommened on the back, so I don't think they are having too much. I water them when the soil feels dry and light, so thats about every 3-5 days. What is wrong?/is this normal?
1423938864746-1214363676.jpg
1423938905409-37740711.jpg

Here u go. Btw, I watered them today with plain water and i think zhey are getting worse. What would happen if I transplanted them into fresh new soil?
1423944382190-935026235.jpg

Looks like it might be a little N deficient. Especially if you haven't fed much. What kind of soil are you using? It also looks like your soil doesn't drain very well. If you do transplant, try and mix in about 20-30% perlite/vermiculite to help with draining.

Also, take photos with the volume buttons down and the pictures wont upload upside down :thumb:

Ok I will try that! I was wondering about the pics yes:D Thank you very much, i will post in a few days whats going on!:thanks:

Hello,
I got news again! I noticed that the plants are looking better now and i did nothing! Maybe they just needed water? But as far as I know, they shouldnt look like that when they need water. I have them on 18/6 period btw. I forgot to tell (its hard to notice on the pic) that the top smaller leafs have yellow tips! I heard that this could happen if you fert them too much??? That would be strange because I didnt feed them so much as you already know. They also look like claws, but really just the tips. The bottom leaves are still yellow though..

Edit: i found 2 under leaves that were burned at the tips! About the soil, I really don't know what type it is exactly but I know it is for seedlings. The plants were perfect for about 4 weeks, then went everything down for no reason. :(

Back
Top Bottom