Yellow fan leaves during flowering

budbyvolume15

I have been in the flowering stage for about four weeks now and my fan leaves have been turning yellow from the bottom up and most of the bottom fan leaves have dried up. I feel like 4 weeks is too early for the leaves to be falling off. Could anyone please help me. Is it possible that there is a nitrogen deficiency, or is it normal. this has never happened to me before. I found the seed in some of the bud i got so i dont know the brand. It is in soil with a ph a little lower than 7.

It's normal to have some yellowing on lower fan leaves but not all Of them should be dying at only 4 weeks so it's prob a N diff. You should flush good and mix a batch of 1/2 flower 1/2 veg nutes.

I'm not sure what Ph should be in soil because I'm into hydro but 7 seems kinda high. Make sure you do a good flush. Hope this helps

I'm not sure what Ph should be in soil because I'm into hydro but 7 seems kinda high. Make sure you do a good flush. Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

pH 7 is high. pH shouldn't exceed 6.5, and is better in the range 5.9-5.4. So says Mr. Ed.

Hey bud, I was having this problem not long ago.
It was my PH (I grow in soil) It was up there at 7, when I knocked it down to 5.8-6.0, the problem went away.
Sometimes it depends on the strain as well (Ph still has to be on point regardless) Some need more some need less, if it your first time growing the strain your having the problem with, you have to experiment a bit with what you give it with nutes.
Personally I stick with 6-4-4 the first 2 weeks then gradually work my way up to 2-45-28 General hydroponics KoolBloom towards the end.
After a couple grows you will know what your strain needs. Keep a momma and clone her.
What strain is it? That may help us help you as well.

Oh and make sure your getting good drainage, nutrient lock could also be the culprit.

peace

Back
Top Bottom