Yellow Finger Nails

Yellow from smoking, never heard of this one.

for me i had yellow on my thumbs from covering the burning bowl to preserve kief bowls.....for me i decided to use somthin else to trap the air in the bowl when not smoking n the color went away with time.....usually you only hear of this problem with cigarette smokers

^ No I have Pretty Hands. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My nails are long and I work in a Profession where Iam constantly shaking hands with other people.
Iam just looking for some ideas or even remedies on how to get rid of the Yellow or Lighten them up.

believe it our not... snuggles dryer sheets can get that yellow resin off your finger tips like a hot knife
through butter. (idk if that makes sense lol) i guess it means "real easy" hahahaha

take a few sheets and just twist them around your fingers.. mad times.. ya know..

you'll see the resin come off...
it takes about 2 minutes to get it all off.

it works like a charm.

Thank You... Iam definitely going to try this. Thanks again :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah i had this problem from smoking cigarettes. it kinda faded after i quit. think it was from nicotine or tar. but ive never heard of this from marijuana? maybe you should see a doctor...maybe its liver damage...or maybe i'm just being a hyperchondriac :p

believe it our not... snuggles dryer sheets can get that yellow resin off your finger tips like a hot knife
through butter. (idk if that makes sense lol) i guess it means "real easy" hahahaha

take a few sheets and just twist them around your fingers.. mad times.. ya know..

you'll see the resin come off...
it takes about 2 minutes to get it all off.

it works like a charm.

Seriously ... It Worked! Snuggle really helped lighten them up. Thank You!
:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom