Yellow leaf spot?

Cannacaps4U2

Hi all
I am 6 to 8 weeks into flower (depending on when you start counting)
Northern Lights photo period.
Indoor cabinet 48 h x 36 w x 20 deep.
Two plants using a homemade SCROG setup.
Grown in FF Ocean Forest.
Today I noticed these spots just starting on a few top leaves.

tN8WqmwPYpEVYv9a5d7AhEQp8hOtHBx3WPDL5Crj-lXZE544lz.jpg

VX6s9h4jos-NNWLH0462_ragxOufB2uXnhrOuGIbeRR6NcMTkB.jpg

KyQ4Ju39j3E8-EkBTp9OeHSfOxtw1BSqTh9eU2eFdfMmIdJ-sA.jpg

I have pretty much decided to watch and wait.
I am still feeding 2 times a week with FF (bb, tb, gb) according to the FF feeding schedule.

Will flush in a week or so for final two weeks.

Any Ideas what this might be?
Kind of looks like calcium deficiency?
Or maybe yellow leaf spot?

You have a couple of things going on. N tox causing the leafs tips to curl under and the Ca def as diagnosed above. I'd look at maybe dropping some of the N from the lineup and adding some calmag with a low N content, like 1 or 2%. If you P levels are high you're reducing the availability of Ca uptake as well, so overall you should look at your NPK ratios. Try and balance the lineup to something like 2:blushsmile:3 ratio of NPK.

You have a couple of things going on. N tox causing the leafs tips to curl under and the Ca def as diagnosed above. I'd look at maybe dropping some of the N from the lineup and adding some calmag with a low N content, like 1 or 2%. If you P levels are high you're reducing the availability of Ca uptake as well, so overall you should look at your NPK ratios. Try and balance the lineup to something like 2:blushsmile:3 ratio of NPK.
I agree with Sauga looks like a Nitrogen excess. Flush em with Fulvic acid and start again with little to know Nitrogen. Your calcium probably has Nitrogen in it. Grow More makes a Calcium with no Nitro I believe. Your flowering will basically stop if it is a Nitro issue. A fulvic flush will help regardless. Double check your Ph.

Back
Top Bottom