Yellow leaf tips

nervous222

started growing some new plants and my leaf tips are turning yellow.Growing hydro ph is at 6.0 and I dont know what else to do. first time grow and Ive read the guid to grow got everything covered but still yellow tips
m223.jpg
m125.jpg

looks like nute burn
I can see light below the netpot and I can see through around the netpot
the rockwool looks kinda green and really wet
you should never have to foliar feed hydro plants so if your spraying them with water or something stop
how much nutes are you giving them if you are?
as I said the rockwool looks mighty wet I don't know what your setup is doing but do you have air running?
whats the water lvl
you should have some hydroton or something in thenetpot to keep light from getting to the roots
the container your using should not let any light in either light is bad for the roots
causes algae and stuff green bad you don't want algae make sure no light gets to the roots
so if you could are you using nutes? what kind and how much?
the perfect spot for hydro ph would be 5.8
I go up to 6.2 on veg with no issues
so im gonna say it isn't ph whats the water temps running at?

Your plants look under fed and are using up the stored nutrients in the leaves. What nutrients are you feeding your plants and how many milliliters per gallon? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

thanks every on the for the help im switch everything out right now my ph is at 5 and switched it to a 5 gallon tube but now that i see what you guys mean. Im turn it around befor the die out.post new pix soon

Back
Top Bottom