Yellow leafing

FoolishWise Guy

Some of my plants have gone slightly yellow on the leafs is this something major it's happened to me a phew times not many leafs
Iv taken some pictures with the lights off

See what you guys things

Been told when they are turned yellow due to temperature which the lights are off there stress if it's too cold or

That's the ph is not right and has a nutrients block

20210108_145742.jpg

20210108_145738.jpg

20210108_145724.jpg

20210108_145713.jpg

20210108_145658.jpg

20210108_145654.jpg

Hey WiseGuy,

I‘m thinking several things here: low nitrogen so that makes me curious about your feed & water program since that appears to be coco. Tell us about how, when & what you feed them. Another biggie could be cold feet - what kind of floor is under the tent?

also there is some wasted space in the 4th pic... just kidding man - that’s a honking tent full!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes tbh feed them every 2 or 3 days
Nd iv kept them together at the moment
As soon as there abit bigger il separate them
In your opinion do the leafs look yellow ?

Well the tent is going to get rammed once flipped to flower in less ya got a bigger flower tent up your sleeve...

With most inert growing mediums you need to apply nutrients every watering at the correct PH level which I suspect you doing but due to size of growth & the need of nutrients it may well be time to increase your feeding regime aka more nutrients.

To which it only really looks like a N - nitrogen def at best.

Yes tbh feed them every 2 or 3 days
Nd iv kept them together at the moment
As soon as there abit bigger il separate them
In your opinion do the leafs look yellow ?
You need to be feeding 1/4 strength nutrients, at 5.8-6.1 pH, water to runoff at least twice a day in coco.
You're not supposed to let it dry out at all. They look hungry, has nothing to do with your lights.

In my first reply I was trying to get more specifics on your nutes & feed habits. But Fuzzy Duck & AdaminCO are spot on - no plain water, quarter strength nutes every time, feed to 10% runoff to flush old nutes out. Coco needs cal-mag added and the media can’t be allowed to dry out. If you are in basement or garage or have a tile floor under tent could be cold feet too. The cal-mag is gonna help the N to be taken up and chlorophyll to green up the leaves

Coco is totally inert, there are zero nutes in coco to feed your plant so you’ve got to bottle feed everything the plant needs. It appears Dutch Pro makes a a few different base nutrients which gives NPK, a version for soil and a version for hydro. It’s important to have nutes designed for the right grow media. Also most base nutes do not hit calcium or magnesium. Vitalize is a MSA that brings silica.... you don’t appear to have a cal-mag supplement which is needed for coco, think this could be your deficiency

Since you are growing in coco cal-mag is a necessity. Just look for cal-mag, wherever you do your garden shopping but probably has to be specialty store and not the big box stores cause they won’t have it. It’s calcium & magnesium so everyone (nute maker) has a version of it. There are differences because most cal-mags have an npk rating too mostly with 2-0-0 or something like that but many growers specifically get zero N so it doesn’t interfere with their other NPK nute stuff. Either will work tho but low N might be the way to go if your local grow shop or online source has both at reasonable prices.

also not trying to be a pain but it’s yellow & real hard to see anything about your plants in those pics...

Back
Top Bottom