Yellow Leaves After Flush

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends ! I got a little Problem .. I had some sort of overfeeding a week ago and somebody on here told me to flush them ... I did that and waited till they dried out then i started feeding them again ofcourse with small amount ... But now the Leaves are turning Yellow/pale like its about to be ready for harvest but I dont want that yet lol it isnt finished ... Any Ideas ? Thanks In Advance ! I can provide Pictures if Needed!

Edit: Critical Kush In Plagron Terra Growmix Soil ... And I Use Plagron Terra Bloom , Sugar Royale and thats it !

Pictures would help lots. Last time I flushed I started with 30% strength nutes and ran into a calmag deficiency. You most likely need to just increase the strength on your next feeding and it'll correct itself. How far along are they?

Get some pics up. There is a how to in my sig. If she is about ready to harvest I wouldn't be concerned about yellowing leaves as this is normal. Plant will use its own resources to stay alive. I feed just plain water for the last 2 weeks anyway.
Pictures would help lots. Last time I flushed I started with 30% strength nutes and ran into a calmag deficiency. You most likely need to just increase the strength on your next feeding and it'll correct itself. How far along are they?
Yes I will upload them in a few min THanks ! They are 63 Days In Flower Now ! Critical Kush and 2x Critical

Ok here are the 1st Pictures .. This is the Critical Plant i think Im going to harvest first ! You can see the Pale/yellow leaves ...
Critical_Fast_Ready1.jpg
Critical_Fast_Ready.jpg

This is totally normal behavior considering your plant is near the end of flowering. When cannabis plants start to reach the end of their lifecycle, it's natural for the lower leaves to start turning yellow, similar to what happens with a nitrogen deficiency. This process is actually beneficial, and slowly takes all the good stuff out of the leaves to make bigger, better buds. They look fine IMO... I wouldn't worry too much. Nice job. Get ready to enjoy.... Happy growing!

This is totally normal behavior considering your plant is near the end of flowering. When cannabis plants start to reach the end of their lifecycle, it's natural for the lower leaves to start turning yellow, similar to what happens with a nitrogen deficiency. This process is actually beneficial, and slowly takes all the good stuff out of the leaves to make bigger, better buds. They look fine IMO... I wouldn't worry too much. Nice job. Get ready to enjoy.... Happy growing!

She looks good for 8 weeks of flower.:welldone:

Ok thank you Guys !! Soo I just keep Giving her Nutrients? Until I see first Few Amber Trichomes then start the week of flush right?

Back
Top Bottom