Yellow Leaves and Brown Spots

Re: Yellow Leafs, and Brown spots

Looks like another salt build up or calcium def. I think those coco things are making alot of things fluctuate. Whats inside the net pots with the roots?

the clay pebbles, rockwool cubes, the coco filtes on top the are covered with salt, as far as the calcium should i add some epsom salt

Then its not a calcium def. Its a salt build up. Espom salts doesnt do anything for calcium, thats only used for mg and sulfur.

Take a clean cup of water with hygrozyme in it and poor it over top of the clay pebbles. And also rinse that coco disc off as well. Make sure your keeping up with the cleanliness and salt build up of the system to stop this in the future. Does your level in the net cups? If so lower it about 2" below or even 5" below the net cups.

Im not sure i see what do you mean by: Does your level in the net cups? If so lower it about 2" below or even 5" below the net cups.

Then its not a calcium def. Its a salt build up. Espom salts doesnt do anything for calcium, thats only used for mg and sulfur.

Take a clean cup of water with hygrozyme in it and poor it over top of the clay pebbles. And also rinse that coco disc off as well. Make sure your keeping up with the cleanliness and salt build up of the system to stop this in the future. Does your level in the net cups? If so lower it about 2" below or even 5" below the net cups.

I just removed the coco cover and they where covered with salt, I rinse the clay pebbles with distilled water a did not put the coco pads back on top of the clay pebbles.
Im not sure i see what do you mean by: Does your level in the net cups? If so lower it about 2" below or even 5" below the net cups.

My bad the water level does it go into the net cups? If it does lower your water level to 2"or 5" below the net cups.

Make sure you maintain your hydro system. Check it daily and make sure theres no salt build up on the rocks or that coco pad. Another week to wait for new growth and results. Should show better signs in about a couple days.

My bad the water level does it go into the net cups? If it does lower your water level to 2"or 5" below the net cups.

Make sure you maintain your hydro system. Check it daily and make sure theres no salt build up on the rocks or that coco pad. Another week to wait for new growth and results. Should show better signs in about a couple days.

i have a gap of about 5" between the water and the bottom of the net cups, I think I'm way below the mark
and its time for a water change

5" below the cups is cool.

The way you want to do a res change is say like ok say you have a 5 gallon res. Keep topping the water off with regular water when needed every time the water level gets low (add half strength nutes when needed). When you added 5 gallons to your res over time from replacing what the plants drank then thats when you do a full res change. Thats how I do it any way. But im working with 18 gallons of water. Its more effective than wasting nutes.

5" below the cups is cool.

The way you want to do a res change is say like ok say you have a 5 gallon res. Keep topping the water off with regular water when needed every time the water level gets low (add half strength nutes when needed). When you added 5 gallons to your res over time from replacing what the plants drank then thats when you do a full res change. Thats how I do it any way. But im working with 18 gallons of water. Its more effective than wasting nutes.

did a flush 2 days ago at 1/4 strength leaves got worse, here is a picture
image1932.jpg

Same Thing I told you would happen like the last set of leaves. They will get worse and harden when they start to heel. They may even fall off. Just pay attention to the new growth and make sure you keep the salt build up off the clay rocks and coco pad

THANKS WizHigh for all the help I started to do a large amount of research learned a lot spent an unbelievable amount of money on this problem an I finally figured out how to fix it, the problem is a sort of fungal infection/Rust/Leaf Septoria I have no idea it happened but i got rid of my tent and built me a grow closet, check it out and my plants look amazing :)

photo3103.jpg
photo2104.jpg
photo1104.jpg

Yea they are looking beautiful! I didn't know you were in a tent at first. The film on the inside let's off some toxic crap if its not a certain myler film. Keep up the good growing stay focused :thumb:

What watt lamp are you using?

Thanks again WizHigh, yeah Im never doing a tent again too much problems
Just got this new RAPTOR 6" and I'm running 400w and tomorrow I'm going to 1000w

Very nice double up. I hope you get that pound mark. Sending reps your way!

Im really shooting to get 1lb out of 5 plants, I have been in veg for 5 weeks so 5 more weeks to go, and 10 weeks of more of flowering, Im taking them out of the rainforest 66 this week and they are each going in there own buckets

I'm hardly a pro but I agree, you're making veteran moves man! +reps!

Back
Top Bottom