Yellow leaves

voucher

Here's the deal, About 3 weeks ago, I went in to flower from a 250w MH and 96 watts CFL to a 600w HPS with a fan to cool everything down. With the lights on, I'm between 65 and 80 degrees. When the lights go out, it has gotten to the low 40s. I was dealing with powder mildew using hydrogen peroxide and I have since put in a 200 watt heater to help deal with the lights off temps. It now only gets to 59 degrees with lights off.

It the yellowing because of the low temps for a short week? Did the peroxide bleach the leafs? Or is this a nute issue? The plants are Granddaddy purple grown in soil using miracle grow nute for tomato. they get nutes once a week, and water every 2 to 3 days. Here are some pics to help you help me.

IMAG039710.jpg

IMAG03968.jpg

IMAG03937.jpg

IMAG03948.jpg

Well, I had a chance to do some more reading, and the thing that made the most sense was light bleaching from the lights being too close (only about a foot away) I moved the light up and lets hope this works.

ya dude , foliar sparying leaves with peroxide, wouldnt recommend it. however your night temps shoudnt go below 68, and your midday temp shoudnt go higher the 12 degrees above that so 80 at a high. it reall looks like your plants need a 5-10-5 age old , 2ml per gallon 1 feed and the will bounce back. the ph on the age old is 7.1 and will not change ieven if ya use ph down , dont worry the drift will get ya to 6.2 quickly, within the nexyt water, and water and boost at 6.2til finish and flushed, good luck brother. try to minimize the amount of stuff sprayed on your plants during flower it closes the calyx and makes the pistils die prematurely. only of ya have to manage pests, and never within 14 days of harvest. u dont want to smoke pest controllers and im sure nobody else does either, lol. late...

My ice plants are wilting,. We have received a tremendous amount of rain lately. I check to see if the soil was too wet adn I repoted the plants and still wilting. HELP

Darrrr beat me to it and then some. On another note, I wouldn't recommend using Miracle Grow products for this type of growing. Some have had success, but many more have had serious problems. If you're looking for a good soil mix, another member recently referred me to Subcool's Super Soil Mix. Google it. It's got good reviews and it's organic.

I used Kellogs potting soil, and it seems to do well with it. I had issues with the powder mildew until I hit it hard with a neem oil solution. That seemed to really help out with color and it took care of the powder mildew. I think it also helped that I took care of some of the leafs blocking light and airflow. I also moved the plants next to each other instead of having one in front of the other. That helped out with airflow. I'm about 4 weeks in to flowering with about 4 weeks to go.

Miracle grow is a not the best but it does the trick. and miracle grow the company has said that they are going to be make nutes specifically for marijuana growers. here is the article on it. Scotts Miracle-Gro Looks to Help People Grow Marijuana - WSJ.com So maybe keep an eye out for these products if and when they do come out.

Back
Top Bottom