Yellow leaves

31c is a little warm. Keep an eye on her. If her leaves start to curl up like a taco, then try to back off the heat a little.

With the teen mom's you can run the light 24hrs a day for the cuttings and the veg plant. No need to buy a timer. Super easy.
Let us know if you plan to do it, and we'll guide you through it.

I prob gonna do it ..this strain..whatever it is ...seems to do alright in my climate zone so I'd love to keep her going like you said ..good genetics ...and definitely has been easy to care for .. can't wait to see the end product . So how do I do this ...I'm all ears ...and any advise on cfls as well ...I know nothing and there are so many mixed reviews on them ..wattage and such 2700k-3000 for flower ..soft white ..what for veg? Some say higher watt ..some say the get good yield will lower as well ...I have no clue ...I've been winging it with my girl thus far ...

The first thing you'll want to do is get a cloning station set up. This can be done real cheap. For now I'll just recommend items to buy. Others may suggest cheaper, if not free ways to root cuttings.

The picture below is a 50 site propagation tray with a 7 inch dome. The plugs the cuttings are inserted into can be bought with the tray as a kit. Root Riot is one name brand that sells a kit. You'll also get a small packet of Clonex if you buy a kit.

For a light, I bought a large reflector that has a clamp for working under the hood of a car from Walmart. I use one 10 watt LED house replacement bulb for the cuttings, CFL would be fine also. For veg, you're looking for "cool" light. 5000k - 6000k.

DSCN038012.jpg

After 7 - 10 days, this is what the rooted cutting should look like. She is ready to be transplanted into a 1 gallon pot.

5-19.JPG

Do some research on cloning if you like, or you can just buy a kit like I did. Now that I think about it, my kit didn't come with the 7" dome. I bought that separately. Other kits come with the dome. Just get a tall dome if you can.

When you're ready to take some cuttings, we'll guide you through the process. It's easy.

Awesome ..I'll pick up a kit next week ...just curious...now if I take cutting ..root ..veg for???...then take cutting ..root..re veg...etc ...until spring ...get a good Jupstart that way too ..

20160910_085737.jpg

Is that what I think that is ?? ��

Starting to get very excited ..ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy...
I think I'm 8 days into the 12 and 12 that I started by bringing her inside to a dark room..another 2 weeks and the outside light will be at a 12 and 12 naturally but will still be bringing her in at night ..Temps normally around 3degree c but warm to 16-20 c this time of year
She love the Lil green house and have been able to keep humidity around 40-50% fairly easy and Temps around 28 c ..do you guys think it will be ok to have her flower in that greenhouse ...?? Only time humidity is high is when I put her in ..I'm sure due to the outside air and dew everywhere on grass cause within an hour I seem to be able to get her under control ..thoughts??

Pretty limited on funds even if dome and plugs are cheap..just can't afford till next week ..mid week..
Anyway I can do this without ??
I heard honey works ..that true ...just don't wanna miss window ..shame to let her die
20160909_160112.jpg

You still got time. If all else fails, take some cuttings, and root them in soil/solo cups. Put a sandwich baggie over the top of the solo cup to trap humidity. If you take enough cuttings, chances are you'll get a couple to root. If you decide to go this route, let me know, and I'll be more specific.

Gonna have some trouble today ..high of only 8c today ..feck ...got girl in Lil house this morning..Lil heat but I think today gonna prove to be difficult to keep things under control ..any suggestions??..I've a few ideas for my Lil clone box .thinking turn a Lil mini fridge into a cfl grow box to keep her going outta sight Outta mind ..need a few things tho but I think I can make it work ..suggestions are appreciated ..

Gonna have some trouble today ..high of only 8c today ..feck ...got girl in Lil house this morning..Lil heat but I think today gonna prove to be difficult to keep things under control ..any suggestions??..I've a few ideas for my Lil clone box .thinking turn a Lil mini fridge into a cfl grow box to keep her going outta sight Outta mind ..need a few things tho but I think I can make it work ..suggestions are appreciated ..

Didn't you say you have a shed? That would be a perfect place to hide the teen mom and cuttings. Maybe use a 100 watt incandescent to provide some heat along with another "green house tent" ?

One day of cold wont hurt her. Keep an eye on the temps, and you'll know how well her Lil house works. Maybe close the flaps.

Yep flaps closed ..sitting about 18 c and 62% humidity...got heat to kick off when hits 20 at bottom of tantalizing..so far so good ..yah a got a shed but it's 8x8 not insulated ..so be hard to keep warm

Yep flaps closed ..sitting about 18 c and 62% humidity...got heat to kick off when hits 20 at bottom of tantalizing..so far so good ..yah a got a shed but it's 8x8 not insulated ..so be hard to keep warm

Here's my thoughts on the shed.

With clones and teen mom, lights can stay on 24 hrs a day. So, no matter where you grow them, "light leaks" are not a concern.
Would it be possible to buy a couple sheets of insulation from bLowes? Make a little insulated grow area. Put an incandescent bulb in it for heat?

I'm sure you'll figure out something. Was just thinking the shed would be great for stealth.

Yes I plan on doing something with that shed ..plan on a 4x4 area ..insulated...and all the fixings but that's ahead ..been outta work since may so funds tight ...but gonna try a few ideas today just to at least get some cutting started.....see a few cpu boxes that would be easy to make and could get them rooted in that ..I dunno ..so many ideas ..so little time lol ...

Back
Top Bottom