Yellow leaves

Cotarakos

Checked on the girls when i got home from work new growth top of plant ,can't be nutrients there's two more with her no yellow i did have to train her a bit sour diesel grows pretty large and got to close to the led..

Attachments

• 20190716_195003.jpg
    20190716_195003.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 113
  • 15633350619082585933606356174225.jpg
    15633350619082585933606356174225.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 118
Checked on the girls when i got home from work new growth top of plant ,can't be nutrients there's two more with her no yellow i did have to train her a bit sour diesel grows pretty large and got to close to the led I'm thinking maybe stress

Yeah I would say pH - I don't use nutrients but when I used my tap water it was crapping all over my plants and they looked like that sometimes.

Lockouts happen yellow on new growth is usually a bad sign.

My reaction would be to water plain water. If you're inclined to test the water pH I would do that and be sure its in the zone for whatever your growth medium is.

For me in soil it's 6.0 to 6.5pH. I like it slightly acidic for a lot of reasons. Lots of people that use nutrients like it even more acidic - depends on the nutrients I suppose.

If you using tap water - you may wanna let it sit out a bit before watering in. That will lower the pH naturally over time.

Yeah I would say pH - I don't use nutrients but when I used my tap water it was crapping all over my plants and they looked like that sometimes.

My reaction would be to water plain water. If you're inclined to test the water pH I would do that and be sure its in the zone for whatever your growth medium is.

For me in soil it's 6.0 to 6.5pH. I like it slightly acidic for a lot of reasons. Lots of people that use nutrients like it even more acidic - depends on the nutrients I suppose.

If you using tap water - you may wanna let it sit out a bit before watering in. That will lower the pH naturally over time.
I'm keep a close eye out of four girls only one is showing on a few colas I'm growing in fox farms and I just added another light and had to train where getting to close I thought maybe stress I'll definitely check oh again.

I'm on it thanks.

I've been using ph down , keeping it at 6.0 but on that plant i transplanted to 7 gal. Pot and used a different soil she was in fox farms doing fine ,she in week 3 of flower.

Checked on the girls when i got home from work new growth top of plant ,can't be nutrients there's two more with her no yellow i did have to train her a bit sour diesel grows pretty large and got to close to the led..
I see an iron deficiency and probably due to your setting your pH down too low. FFOF is best used by coming in with all fluids at 6.2-6.3... 6.0 is too low and you are locking out some of your nutrients.

I see an iron deficiency and probably due to your setting your pH down too low. FFOF is best used by coming in with all fluids at 6.2-6.3... 6.0 is too low and you are locking out some of your nutrients.
Thanks Emily that's exactly where I've been running it,I have 2 other strains that seems to be alright the Sour Diesel strain is the one..Thanks again.

different soil on the plant in question? What soil if I may ask??
Please don't ,i made the mistake went to home depot and picked up anything that didnt have miracle grow in it,i ended up putting all the soil in a container mixing bat guano and worm castings transplanted 3 of the girls and left the one with issue in the regular plain fertilizer drained like crap even with perlite.
different soil on the plant in question? What soil if I may ask??

You should check out your local garden center. They likely will have much better bagged soil choices. I know our local garden center has just about everything and even have their own mix for purchase.

Good you were avoiding Miracle Grow..

The miracle is when something actually grows. lol

You should check out your local garden center. They likely will have much better bagged soil choices. I know our local garden center has just about everything and even have their own mix for purchase.

Good you were avoiding Miracle Grow..

The miracle is when something actually grows. lol
That's a good one Bobbrown :)).
I've been using foxfarm I get it on Amazon it's been working well for me .Thanks.

Right on brother - Imagine how stoked I was when walking into my local garden center warehouse looking for bagged compost and I found Coast of Main Lobster compost and they had 2 pallets.

Back
Top Bottom