Yellow leaves

Doctor Trevor

While watering my Dark Angel plant, I noticed many of her leaves had turned yellow. Some research on google makes me think it's either a pH problem or a lack of nitrogen. Last Monday, I fed her half a teaspoon of Foxfarm's Buds & Blooms fertilizer, dissolved in a quart of water, which is her normal weekly feeding now.

The other photo, showing possible burns, are only on those leaves in the photo. I noticed this a week and a half ago; it hasn't changed.

Any suggestions? I'm surprised that this could happen so close to harvest time.

Attachments

• lupe1.jpg
    lupe1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 86
  • lupe2.jpg
    lupe2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 86
If u think it's pH,why not post it so we can help you my friend

Give us more info, per this link, to help us help you

And what is buds and bloom fertilizer

I read, elsewhere, that yellowing leaves could be a pH problem. I do not have the equipment to test it, myself.

Buds & Bloom is a fertilizer by Fox Farms, used as the plant is budding.

Oh Tiger Bloom

Are you going by this chart at all

You should use Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom together at this point

So I assume yer in soil???

When you add nutes your pH drops
Get a pH pen, it's a mandatory tool for growing

Attachments

• 9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9.jpg
    9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 63
Yellowing of the mature fan leaves this far into flower happens a lot.
If you’re using FF Trio, you definitely need to know your pH. I’m my experience with the Trio, it drops your pH considerably, that said, I’m surprised you haven’t had any issues up until now.
Did you perform the recommended flushes? If not, I wouldn’t be surprised if the salt buildup has locked you out.
In soil you should be inputting at or around 6.3.
When I get home I will mix up a batch according to what measurements you are doing and see where you’re pH is most likely at, then I can help you adjust accordingly. Do you have pH up/down?
If not you can use lemon juice/down or baking soda/up.

I've been doing the flushes, once a month. And I feed once a week, using 1/2 teaspoon of B&B dissolved in a quart of water. A few days after that, I gently water the plant with a gallon of spring water.

I don't havea pH meter, and wouldn't be able to get one until Sunday. I have chemicals that could alter the pH (I'm a winemaker).

I've been doing the flushes, once a month. And I feed once a week, using 1/2 teaspoon of B&B dissolved in a quart of water. A few days after that, I gently water the plant with a gallon of spring water.
There is not Buds and Bloom fertilizer from Fox Farms. The Cultivation Nation program from Fox Farms uses an entirely different set of nutrients.

If you are using the Fox Farms Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big fertilizers then you have to use the dosage and schedule chart that goes with those products.

I've been following the schedule chart from FF.

Looking at Lupe again (I named her Lupe), the yellow leaves are drooping a little. The green ones aren't.

A friend suggests I cut off the yellow branches.

Back
Top Bottom