Yellow leaves

justjr27

Hey Im 1 month into Flowering the plants are full of budsites I have had to stake them down b/c they have started to tip over they are a 90 day strain so they still have untill the end of July but I have noticed that some of the plants are getting alot of yellow leaves that end out drying out and falling of I know this is normal in the flowering stage but I dont know if it is normal so early into it

the temps are a little hot 85 degrees but I can't fix that b/c of money I'd have to buy a bigger a/c unit and the run off ph is from 6.0-7.0 I only have the droplet test when u had this problem did ur plants end up ok

Yes, they made it. ;-) The heat is likely a big factor. Test the ph of the solution before you add it to the soil. It should be about 6.5. If I were you, I would get a tower fan in there as soon as possible to circulate the air more.

ms fox still no better I pulled all the yellow leaves off and today there was more yellow leaves and i noticed that growth has slowed down alot

i had a similar problem early in flowering and adding veg nutes at 1/4 strength seemed to stem the yellowing by adding extra nitrogen. Some strains burn through nitrogen early in flowering faster than others.

Ok I have tryed everything add some nitrogen to the nutes and flushed them with 4 gallons of water each they are in 4 gallon pots and nothing they are actually gettin worse all the fan leaves have fallen off and the leaves in betwwen the buds are drying and turning brown went out and bought a ph pen and checked the water that went out the bottom of the pot it was 6.0 and the water with no nutes is 7.0 I dont know what the water with nutes ph is just got the pen. The plants are 50 days now into flower they have 40 days left I dont know if they are going to make it So what should I do can I still save them or not waste any more time on them and cut them down and are the buds still smokeable help pleasse

i had a similar problem early in flowering and adding veg nutes at 1/4 strength seemed to stem the yellowing by adding extra nitrogen. Some strains burn through nitrogen early in flowering faster than others.

Here is some good advice.

You said u've added extra nitrogen flushed and other stuff all you can do now is wait it out and see if they will turn around. Go wet dry to make your roots get oxygen. :peace:

without pics it'll be hard to help u my friend

High justjr. Sounds like you've done everything you can to fix your problem, if it really is one. If your buds are needing support because they're too big, that sounds like a problem I'd love to have. Have you grown this strain in the past, if so, did it behave differently? Some pics could help. Does it look like normal yellowing or is it more of a nute type thing? If my buds are getting big, I try to stay calm when stuff like this happens. :bong:Good luck and keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom