Yellow patched and curling leaves

TheRocket

Struggling with this grow, it's only my second one and something has gone wrong...

Growing some blue cheese in coco, here's some details

* Ph 5.8 of water going in and out
* 5 plants under 2 x 600watt lights with digital ballasts, vegging was done under magnetic ones
* temps 27oc lights on, 20oc lights off
* feed: 20litres of water = 60ml a&b, 15ml big bud, 20ml cal-mag, 20ml green fuse bloom
* watered every day with the above feed

The bottom leaves are going dry and crispy but I am on week 5 of flower.. but some of the top flowers are now starting to curl and die but I think this was to many nutes.
Sunday I flushed the 10l pots with 10 litres of plain water and later that day fed a lite of feed to each plants with a mixture of 10l water with 30ml a&b, 10ml cal-mag, 10ml big bud

Leafs don't seem to be as bad but the yellowing in the middle of the leaves at the top is worrying and wanna make sure it's not gonna get worse

Pics taken with lights dimmed down to 250watt

IMG_055642.JPG

IMG_055748.JPG

IMG_055844.JPG

Never to run off? I've been feeding it so it runs off around 10-20% of what I've fed!

Ph is 5.8

Ec is unknown, my pen broke, ordered a blue labs one but it's still not here 2 weeks later so in dispute with that. I'll have to order a cheap pen again til I sort the blue labs

So what's my best course of action now?

Ive watered today:

20litres of water mixed with 30ml a&b, 20ml green fuse bloom and 15ml over drive

But again watered til run off!

you using canna base nutes? they shite. need to know what ec your water is, what ec your nutes ares. dont water anything til its dried out a bit. pots should be light to lift after 24hours then feed. what size pots you using?

heres a coco feed schedule to follow. works 100%. read through some my journals if you want to learn about growing in coco mate.

Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

12 litre pots

I've ordered a cheap ec pen to get me sorted for now... I'm sure my water ec was around 400 or around there but not 100% if I'm honest.

Only canna I'm using is the cal-mag and a&b

They should be fairly dry by this time tomz, so I'll make sure I don't water to run off

I'll have read mate thanks

Ok will do many thanks..
2.3 litres is what i have been feeding, the .3 to allow for run off really.

2 plants look smashing and growing well but the other 3 are slow! Hopefully they will pull round quickly and add some weight over the next 4 weeks

I think auto feed is the way I'm going next time lol

Subbed up to your new journal last week it was, so following with interest ;)

Yeah read last 4 weeks is best but also read it can take weeks for the effects of over feeding to sort out..

it's all a learning curve, I'm sure I'll her better with each grow (I hope lol)

Just checked in on the girls and the reduced feed over the last week I've been doing seems to be working, there starting to fatten up now, still 26 days left so fingers crossed I get some good smoke :D

What's your feeding intervals during seedling/veg?

Back
Top Bottom