Yellow pistils

cats

in the very late stage of flowering i seem to be getten a few pistols that are slightly thicker than the normal pistols and are clearly yellow in colour some acually look like little flowers it doesnt seem to affect the quality of the smoke just a wee bit curious any help much appreciated

Re: yellow pistols

no signs of dust they only appear last 2 weeks very few of them mother plant still putting them out now doesnt appear on all the plants wen floweringthe strain is cali o

Could be also just signs of maturtiy, in my experience you will have yellow or orange colors before turning red, my strain usually has bright orange and yellow appearing in the hairs as maturity sets in. I could be wrong though post some pics if you can so we can see for ourselves.

I call those things "bananas", I forget the technical name. They can occur on the mature buds when the plant has been over-ripened. If the plant is flowered too long then it will create male parts in order to furthur it's genetic lineage. Usually these bananas do not emit pollen early enough to create seeds, but sometimes they do.

Back
Top Bottom