Yellow so much yellow :(

KiwiNZ

Hey guys first time problems here my leaves are yellow dropping off and I can't seem to stop it I've also had a problem with mites they are under control right now I grow in soil my temps have been 28c and about 15 at night and my humidity is around 40 I'm 4th week flowering can anybody help me??im posting photos when I figure out how

image12125.jpg
image12125.jpg

Feeding every two days mutes once water next etc etc I begged for about 6 weeks the plants not very big but I maybe off by a week in flower so 5 weeks I got to get a calendar ph is at 6

the reason i asked and said theres a lot of flower is I think you have an auto flower there, now im 99 percent sure you have one ,every 2 days water and feed thats lots , normally its every week/2 weeks i feed every 3 weeks at times . too much water also my friend .

Nute company dont care it you toast your plants , they sell more by you using more use half of what they say and build up over weeks :Namaste:

I just harvested a kush that was fully mature at 6 weeks n 4 days so it may just be a fast strain. I'd prob bet your feeding low nitrogen or have a pH imbalance in the soil, but I'm only seeing nitro deficiency so its prob underfed. Don't rule out paddysmoke point of view though, this may be an auto but you would have been flowering about 3 weeks into negative cycle.

It's actually more 5/5 at the moment... How do I combat nitro deficiency?? By adding more or less of something??

Should I harvest now?? I'm really keen to get this over and done with and start a new one so much things I know I need to do now...

Back
Top Bottom