Yellow special or yellow not so special? Help!

I have been farming for about a week no, my first love is growing beautiful and healthy just added its first taste of fish fert, stinky stuff. I had a little surprise today, my second plant is only a day above ground. Just noticed it his morning. But the thing is its YELLOW!!!! YES the first day above groun its yellow. Can someone tell me what's goin on? Is it normal? Is it SPECIAL? I just named this one YeLLOW MELLOw :ganjamon::ganjamon:

did you fert that one too? if so... its probably dead. aka, nute burn.

otherwise, it might just be the fact its the first day out of the ground. sometimes they are odd colored for the first 24-48 hours.

after being curious I brought it in frm outside and put it under light and it opened right up and turned green. Today was its first taste of fish ferts, only thing now is I'm drawn between outside and inside growing. I've seen faster reslts with outside, I don't know if the lights are to close or to far. I'm using LED lights on a 18/6 schdule and right now the the light is 18" from the top of the plant. Need help on this!!!!

Be carefull with the nutes. Seedlings do NOT need them for sometimes up to a month. I normally start feeding at 2.5 weeks.

What size led? Thats a major factor.

Back
Top Bottom