Yellow spots on leaves around buds

LetGrow

Hi everybody,

I have 2 outdoor plants of 2 completely different strains. They both start flowering for about 4 weeks (unfortunately I was in holidays at that time, so I can't tell exactly when it starts).

Two weeks ago when I came back from holidays one of the plants (named A) was really small and naked losing a lot of leaves and the remaining leaves were yellow, I think it had some root problems, the soil is not good and it is hard to get dry with some worms and flies living in it. After I noticed the problem in the soil I've transplanted it to a bigger pot and reduced watering frequency, it started to have again greener growth around the buds, but very slow.
At the beginning this was the one I wanted grow at most, the seeds came a few years ago from Southeast Asia (Thailand or Laos).

The other plant (named B) has really nice buds, it has some spider mites which I always try to keep away somehow.
In the last 24-48 hours some strange yellow spots start to appear at the top leaves around the buds and I'm getting worried.

Plant B
Plant B - yellow spots around bud
Plant B - yellow spots around bud

Since this last 48 hours also the plant A is losing its new green and becoming more yellow again, with similar spots around the buds.

Plant A - similar yellow spots around bud

You will probably notice there are some dry big leaves in plant B or some marks from insects, that is not the problem. My problem right now is this yellow spots at the top of the buds.
I don't give any nutrients to my plants.
Can anyone tell me what could cause this yellow spots only from watching the photos?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom