Yellow spots on top leaves with curling up

kidcadillac

Yellow spots on top leaves with curling up (flowering stage 12/12)

beginner grower , CFL lights , good room temperature & ventilation

no signs of bugs , no web under leaves and on plant etc......

just started to add fertilizer (optimum a +b)

Hey Kidcadillac, pictures would really help diagnose the problem. you can upload photos to the gallery and then post them in threads, this will help members of the site better to know what the actual problem is.

20161030_172004.jpg

thanks Zogrow had to install firefox because wih IExplorer was not able to add picture ..

hope to get help from members soon !!

Hey KidCadillac, There are many people who want to offer assistance.

Unfortunately, we have very little information.. The pictures are much more helpful, but we need some more info, regarding what your growing in/ type of strain you are growing.

Take a look at this page: How to Ask for Grow Support

Fill out the Handful of questions.. Post yours in this thread.. and we will be able to assist you much easier, and accurately!

ok

Soil grow ( miracle grow enriched potting soil)
strain : unknown ( seed were givent to me)
grow state : flowering
lights : 2x CFL 200 watt equivalent + 8x 100 watt equivalent daylight + 1 red 25 watt equivalent+1 blue 25 watt equivalent
1 plant to start ( 2 clones in other room cfl cool white grow)
small grow room
small fan and lights on 12hr/12hr
30%-47 % humidity
71 F -80 F temperature
nutriments : optimum bloom A+B ( 6-0-3 + 1-4-8)
Pests - None Known
PH : 5.8-6.8 ( water + nutriments)

Yep, i was nervous it was going to be Miracle-Gro.

Miracle grow is one of the worst growing mediums for cannabis.

Now, you can try to swap to a good soil.. FFOF or Pro-Mix, or many other types. Google "Cannabis Growing Medium".

Be aware.. this will probably stress the plant to the point of no return.. but to be honest, you wont survive the rest of flowering in Miracle Gro. Take this a lesson to never use that medium for this purpose.. and take your others out and transplant immediately.

Goodluck! :thumb:

Yeah, Miracle grow is not suggested for cannabis. This is your problem. Do a little research on google search "soil for cannabis" and you will be able to find brands that are geared towards growing cannabis. Good luck with the rest of your grow. Happy growing

Yep, i was nervous it was going to be Miracle-Gro.

Miracle grow is one of the worst growing mediums for cannabis.

Now, you can try to swap to a good soil.. FFOF or Pro-Mix, or many other types. Google "Cannabis Growing Medium".

Be aware.. this will probably stress the plant to the point of no return.. but to be honest, you wont survive the rest of flowering in Miracle Gro. Take this a lesson to never use that medium for this purpose.. and take your others out and transplant immediately.

Goodluck! :thumb:

I wanted to be more specific in adding that not all types of Miracle-Gro are "Bad" for growing. The type you are using is what i was aiming at. It's time-released nutrients are usually the cause of this. Although you might find some success in other products of Miracle-Gro.. i would advise staying away and going for a medium much better suited for cannabis.

Other than the soil issue, i'd say you have a good Fluorescent light setup. Just know FL lights won't optimize yields... If you're looking for lights that can be low in heat and electricity.. try LED lights in flowering/blooming.

yeah i know ... leds but expensive too....

its only for personal use....i dont mind about lower yields , dont want to have to cool down the room with a/c

pro- mix ... ok but which one ???

I personally use Pro-Mix HP. I have just switched to this though and haven't used it through a full cycle.. I've gotten a lot of good feedback about it from some experienced growers I know, and so far am very pleased with it.

Promix HP would be, and is, my personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i looked with a magnifying glass Under the leaves and saw nothing....

i know a little about spider mites and thirps ... but none on my plant.

Ill put more pictures soon , thanks for your help everybody !

Update : Less yellow spots on top leaves , generally the leaves are up now.

Maybe : the 2-3 colds nights before i installed a small heating fan were the cause of those spots and curling.....

Back
Top Bottom