Yellow Spots?

MarriedOn420

Hello this is my first grow I switched her to 12/12 two days ago everything has been going fine till I took her out today and seen one tip of one of my leaves is yellowish and kinda blackish there are 2 more leaf tips that have a tiny bit of the tip yellow. Also I noticed on one of my leaves there is some yellow spots can anyone help me to as to what is going on so I can fix the problem. I am going to be going to get some flowering fertilizer today. It will only let me post one image.

Re: Yellow Spots????

Hi,

Possibly a manganese issue. In any case I would flush the medium using only water 3 x the pot size. After that don't overdo it with the nutes (start small then work your way up gradually) & make sure your pH level is right. Don't over water & try to buy good nutes made for MJ! good luck

I haven't gave it no nutes the last week and regular water since and only do 2 teaspoons of the nutes. How do I go about checking the ph? I don't over water I only water when she is dried out but the yellow spots should I just watch it for now?

I haven't gave it no nutes the last week and regular water since and only do 2 teaspoons of the nutes. How do I go about checking the ph? I don't over water I only water when she is dried out but the yellow spots should I just watch it for now?

Having the right pH is very important & will save a lot of problems. What you need is a pH meter & pH down (look it up), they aren't expensive. Also try to get nutes that are made for MJ as then you're sure the plants will get all the resources they need. Don't worry about the spots, if you get the pH right & use good nutes it'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom