420 Magazine Background

Yellow Veins on leaves

CertaCito

The veins on the leaves of my plant are yellowing. Am I right that they do this in flowering or do I have a nute problem?

I'm a beginner so forgive my average looking lady.

Any ideas ?

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2020
That is indeed very strange and the opposite of what we usually see when a plant is getting in trouble. It looks healthy otherwise, no clawing, no burned tips, good color, no splotches of discoloration or necrosis, no red or purple stems... Could it just be genetic? Have you grown this variety before?

CertaCito

It was a free seed in some auto's I ordered but I lost the name. I think it was feminised though.

I have a auto growing with it which is alot bigger and no signs of yellowing on it.

I'm doing a 18/6 schedule will that cause it if that plant is feminised?

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2020
It was a free seed in some auto's I ordered but I lost the name. I think it was feminised though.

I have a auto growing with it which is alot bigger and no signs of yellowing on it.

I'm doing a 18/6 schedule will that cause it if that plant is feminised?
assuming you are doing the same things with the auto that you are with this plant, I would have to conclude that this is normal for this plant, and to continue on... she looks healthy otherwise.

CertaCito

assuming you are doing the same things with the auto that you are with this plant, I would have to conclude that this is normal for this plant, and to continue on... she looks healthy otherwise.
Everything is exactly the same.

Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom