Yellow veins

Old head

I have 2 girls that have started flowering. I noticed that they have developed yellow veins on the upper leaves as well as curled edges. I also noticed that thee leaves also have smooth edges and only one leaf per stem. Im pretty sure the yellow veins is the result of an mg. deficiency but the smooth edged leaves and single leaves has me at a loss. Any help?

give them micro nutes with cal. mag , sulfur and a little extra nitrogen, or add bone meal(you can boil it and use the tea and bones).Try to give them this a day or to before flower or when you put them in the dark for 24 - 36 hr. to start flower

Thanks. The girls are outdoors in 15 gal. Nursery pots so Im using the natural light cycle. Where can I get bone meal? I tried foliar feeding with epsom salts and my regular nutes and added some bud candy today. Does this explain the smooth edges and lack of leaves as well? These are my first attempt at.creating my own strain so I really don't want to lose them. Thanks again

Bone meal is available any garden supply the rain water outside may have made your soil acidic

Back
Top Bottom