Yellowed & crispy leaves - Falling off vegetative stage?

DPADJL

The leaves at the bottom has gotten so crisp or soft and crumpled up to the point they've just fallen off. I hadn't given them any nutrients yet because I was told to wait until the 3-4th week to give nutrients. I have started LST and using pipe cleaners to bend some of the stems and I have topped the main cola. My plant used to have 5-7 sets of big leaves, but after the yellowing started the plant only has 2-3 sets left.

I used to water my plant every day because the soil was always dry 1 inch under the top layer for the first two weeks. But now I water it every 2-3 days because the grow room is quite small (it's a closet, 3x3x5) I've now been giving it nutrients mid 4th week (few days ago) and it only seems to be getting worse.

The yellowing has started to spread on the new leaves on the tips of them.

Any advice on what I should do to save the plant? Any feedback at all would be great!! I don't want my first time grow to turn out a complete disaster. :/

Re: Yellowed, crispy leaves, falling off vegetative stage?

20161231_141253.jpg
20161231_141246.jpg
20161231_141241.jpg

I havent got any money to buy anything to check the temperature and humidity of the grow space? Any advice on what I should do?

Its hard to know if you don't have a meter. My guess is go by feel put your hand over the plants for a few minutes at canopy level and if it starts too feel too hot try to adjust your fans. With humidity in not sure. I'm sure you can find an app that will check that to give you an idea of how you humidity is

CannaBomb62000000

May need better ventilation to help with the heat issue but kind of looks like you are growing in a closet or wardrobe might be best to move the bulb a bit further away from the plant as well to avoid direct heat from it.

Sounds like the girl needs feeding you should not really get any leaf problems in veg tho.

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the feedback. So I've moved the light further away from the plant and I've bought just a small oscillating fan (as I can't afford any big fancy ducting and venting system).

Open your doors if you can. Let the heat get out have some sort of exhaust and a fan and fresh air duct will prevent

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A thermostat is less than 10$ @ Lowes worth it. 100% clearly stress. Shoot for 70°f for the outside room temp and plant will be 75° or less veg humidity 45%-70% temp 65°-77°f plenty of fresh air is good. Get your heat under control you should be OK from there

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom