Yellowed leaves

Finnicki

Hi. Semi new grower. Still learning. Growing indoors since November 2019. 3x3x6’ tent. Had a friend water our plants while we were up north every other day. When we left and when we retuned I hit em with nutes. I have a Critical auto fem that has a lot of yellow orange leaves. I make edibles while my wife uses the buds.
Someone mentioned that LED lights cause a shortage in plants. Use Cal Mag weekly. So I do. We have a tall photo period blueberry with very little yellowing. No flowering yet on it. Should I stay with auto
flower since they seem to grow shorter? Should I put light on the side of tent so plant can grow taller? I have a second 600
LED than I can add to tent. Thanks for reading and take care everyone.

I forgot to add that I have been using FFOF with their nutes. Watering with a ph of 6.5.
Using Tiger Bloom once a week. Should I NOT use this once plants start to flower?

Here ya go... FCF9F144-0ED3-4226-914B-7ECC78063EB2.jpeg

Soil was a 6.5 ph today. Sounds stupid, but won’t the soil achieve the same ph as the water you give it week after week?

I moved my lil 8” box fan high in the tent, hanging with a pair of zip ties. I aimed it at back wall. All four plants move from it. They did when fan was on floor. But I though I might be drying the soil out using bags. What do all my fans think?

Back
Top Bottom