Yellowing, is my plant healthy

Austinpalm36

36”x20”x63” grow tent.
150 cfm inline fan and carbon filter with speed dial
Strain- I’m not sure. I got the seeds mixed up. Either white lightning regular feminized or lemon auto haze auto flowering.
Light- MAXSISUN 1500w full spectrum led (339w actually pulled)

okay just wanted to get the basic info of the grow. Like I said I mixed seeds up and am not sure what I’m growing. I’m currently at week 3 since planting the seedlings. I’m basically just curious what everyone thinks of the grow so far and if my plants look healthy. The leaves look great but the middle has some yellowing. Also wondering if they are ready for there first LST today. I just watered them yesterday just PH water. Haven’t fed them yet also wondering when a good time to do that would be, before/after Training them?? Just thoughts. Here’s some pictures to help with feedback ideas
9A6F7CCF-AB52-48F1-81B8-62B13B8D5A83.jpeg
7371121C-D8F2-44E5-BFB9-7AC62CB1A62C.jpeg
3CB9B83D-46E0-4DA8-AA47-F81230889DCE.jpeg
074D3C26-C6C9-4A28-A9C6-B6E488C6EBB0.jpeg
B131A4BC-DCA3-4FAE-8A29-33B2EA04267D.jpeg
74EFA9A0-B34A-42D2-A749-C30AC1D8F184.jpeg

PLANT 1 ^

Plants look fine! It's not yellowing, it's just newer, greener growth.

There's lots of different theories on when you should top the plant. Are the pots they're in their final home?

Plants look fine! It's not yellowing, it's just newer, greener growth.

There's lots of different theories on when you should top the plant. Are the pots they're in their final home?
Yes they are in final home. I was going to just tie them down just to kinda of get more light to them. I was told not to top until I’m more experienced but I did want to try it. Why have one main when I could have two

Yes they are in final home. I was going to just tie them down just to kinda of get more light to them. I was told not to top until I’m more experienced but I did want to try it. Why have one main when I could have two
Well, my concern would be if you have an auto on your hands or a photo-period. You can top an auto, but it's much riskier when it's an auto and you have the potential to stunt the growth. Photos do much better with topping and have longer to recover. Regardless, in my humble opinion, wait till at least the 3rd node grows in before topping.

LST would be a good idea right now, or within a week or two. Even if you top, you should LST the plants, so tie her down once you feel like the stem is strong enough. I don't see an issue with you feeding her now.

Well, my concern would be if you have an auto on your hands or a photo-period. You can top an auto, but it's much riskier when it's an auto and you have the potential to stunt the growth. Photos do much better with topping and have longer to recover. Regardless, in my humble opinion, wait till at least the 3rd node grows in before topping.

LST would be a good idea right now, or within a week or two. Even if you top, you should LST the plants, so tie her down once you feel like the stem is strong enough. I don't see an issue with you feeding her now.
Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. I wasn’t sure about feeding, some people say in soil you feed when you transplant. I’ve heard they don’t need food for 30-60 days. Is there any way I can tell apart a auto from a photo this early in the plants life? Or will I only know when they flower?

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. I wasn’t sure about feeding, some people say in soil you feed when you transplant. I’ve heard they don’t need food for 30-60 days. Is there any way I can tell apart a auto from a photo this early in the plants life? Or will I only know when they flower?
It's hard to say at this point - do you know the plants genetics?
I would look up the manufacturer's total grow time to maybe give you an idea, if so. In my guess, it looks like the white lightning because she's looking like she wants to get fat and not tall and your leaves look pretty big. Most the Lemon Haze's I've seen have pretty thin leaves.

Back
Top Bottom