Yellowing leaves about 2 weeks from harvest

420Girl

(First Grow)

Strain: NL auto
Medium: Coco
Lights: 96w T5s
PH: About 6.2
Temps/RH: 80F average / 50-60% RH
Nutrients: Chilli nutes (see pic), Canna PK 13/14 and was using Canna Boost but stopped due to nute burn

I was going to just update my journal but thought I'd post over here instead.

I've been feeding my girls the chilli nutes below all the way through veg and flower (and they've been fine) and just over a week ago I bought Canna Boost Accelerator and PK 13/14. I noticed nute burn after using them so majorly watered down my chilli nutes and the PK, and used hardly any Boost (and have now stopped). Nute burn is quite bad but not terrible, but it's this yellowing of the leaves I'm worried about. I gave this one my usual strength chilli nutes and a tiny bit of PK last night but the yellowing on the leaves seems way worse today. I'm a bit worried because I don't want things to get out of control and she's got so far. It's also a bit weird because it's not just the lower leaves going yellow but also middle and top ones went light green for a while and are progressing to yellow I think. This all seems to point toward PH problems but it's always been between 5.5 and 6.5 so should be fine.

She's only about 2 weeks from harvest I would say so I'm wondering whether I should set about fixing this or if there's no point. It's scary because she's SO close and I don't want to ruin my yield!

Any help is really appreciated!

These are the nutes I've been using all the way through the grow:

P1080284.JPG

And here is the plant:

P10806811.JPG
P10806801.JPG
P10806791.JPG

P10806781.JPG
P10806681.JPG
P10806671.JPG
P10806771.JPG

It is normal to have leaves yellowing and dying in the weeks nearing harvest date. I don't believe you should be adding any fertilizer at this point. Good luck!

The yellowing of leaves in flower is normal just means the plant is using nutrients stored in the water leaves no worries they are fine :) just watch them close if tops start yellowing flush and go to base nutrients to figure out problems

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're welcome :) I'm not an expert grower yet but I've read about the yellowing leaves on a great many websites and they all pretty much say the same thing---it's to be expected at end stage of life. Come to think of it---that's what happens in nature isn't it?---In the autumn, the fruit is ready and the leaves all die. My last autoflower grow the yellowing just went crazy the last 10 days or so---but the product was very good.

Hey Clancy, yeah, I'd read that a lot too. I thought it was still a bit too early for yellowing on mine though, but my girls have been full of surprises all the way through to be honest! Reassuring to hear about your autos to say the least. And yes totally true about nature, I didn't even think of that!

Oh and thank you haha! Yes I do like to keep my tent nice and tidy! :)

You're welcome :) I'm not an expert grower yet but I've read about the yellowing leaves on a great many websites and they all pretty much say the same thing---it's to be expected at end stage of life. Come to think of it---that's what happens in nature isn't it?---In the autumn, the fruit is ready and the leaves all die. My last autoflower grow the yellowing just went crazy the last 10 days or so---but the product was very good.

Clancy are you in canada?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom