Yellowing leaves, brown spots? pics

noobie97

Mix is about 1 part each : WC, perlite, vermiculite, peat moss.

pH is 6.5..the smaller plant is about 2 weeks and the bigger is 3. There is about 25 other plants that are showing similar problems.
pp.JPG

Re: yellowing leaves, brown spots? pics..

Please post what you are feeding and how often as this information would help deduce the problem much more easily.

Well I would say that is your problem. The plants pictured are most likely suffering from nutrient dificiency, most likely a lack of Nitrogen. Those plants are far too mature for you to not feed them any nutrients. If you were starving to death, you wouldn't look much better.

Also, please clarify what "WC" is as well.

Worm castings are very low in Nitrogen and is really used as just a soil conditioner. It allows the soil to drain better, but does not fulfill the necessary nutritional requirements of the plant. I would feed them some fish emulsion that is high in Nitrogen. You should see an improvement in a matter of days.

quick quick.

2 dead plants is a travesty, but moving on from it is easy,

27 dead plants.. that is something unspeakable.

I gave them some liquid cow manure and moved them outside, they're looking much better.

Fish emulsion is the best fert. I have found for vegging plants. It's usually high in Nitrogen, which is mainly what the plant uses when in veg. growth, and is also rich in phosphorus and potassium as well. In addition, it can be mixed into a dillute mixture and fed to very young plants with virtually no risk of burning.

However, because these plants were starving to death, any fert. is a good fert. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom