Yellowing leaves brown spots

Here they are... 1 month 3 weeks old exactly. Currently in flower
20201118_191528.jpg

20201118_191521.jpg

Currently got the dimlux on 700w does anyone know when is best to start increasing wattage?? goes up in 100s to 1200w

Beauty, are you doing any defoliation or just letting them go bush? If you are into flower then they can likely take more par, eg veg you need less than 500 generally and flower 800 is optimal, and above 1000 is hard to dial nutrients properly unless its only a flower or 2 getting that 1000 plus. You may consider a trellis net, to assign flower to square... and hopefully also to help support stems carrying large nuts later, they are looking pretty healthy

Beauty, are you doing any defoliation or just letting them go bush? If you are into flower then they can likely take more par, eg veg you need less than 500 generally and flower 800 is optimal, and above 1000 is hard to dial nutrients properly unless its only a flower or 2 getting that 1000 plus. You may consider a trellis net, to assign flower to square... and hopefully also to help support stems carrying large nuts later, they are looking pretty healthy
I have turned up light to 800w and raised slightly currently 22inches away. Also i did defoliate just before flower flip but few days later they were all back again. Having a bushy problem. I have been thinking once stretch is done after 2-3 weeks of flower do another heavy defoliation? I have got a scrog net but as i have to move them to drain saucers i cant use until i purchase a wet vacc which is hopefully next week

That is why you have spots your feeding is lower than the manufacturers recommended dose I always feed at full strength every time I have tried to lower dose during flowering I run into issues when I feed at full never any problems the bigger the plant the more need to feed at full my plants are small and are getting full flowering nutrients in a few days they are still in fresh soil only a few days old after up potting them. It is hard to over feed cannabis during flower just keep the nitrogen low that is where you can have other issues to much nitrogen. But other wise cannabis under artificial lights needs to have plenty of nutrients so they can thrive.

I have turned up light to 800w and raised slightly currently 22inches away. Also i did defoliate just before flower flip but few days later they were all back again. Having a bushy problem. I have been thinking once stretch is done after 2-3 weeks of flower do another heavy defoliation? I have got a scrog net but as i have to move them to drain saucers i cant use until i purchase a wet vacc which is hopefully next week
I take a few leafs pretty much every day, do a decent defoliation day 1 of flip, and then as the weeks go by I take a few almost every day ( like 2-5 leafs) ive never found the plants to care at all doing this, they care more about losing growth branching, I try to remove branching that will clutter the scrog day 1 but usually end up removing some more branch at day 21. Look at the plants structure and note the wimpy looking branching, those become clones:)

Back
Top Bottom